Price Check on Nike SB Nontourage

Being offered a pair locally and they are deadstock.

How much should I expect to pay?

I saw a pair end for 150 plus shipping on ebay couple weeks ago I was going to bid on but forgot

That is a fair offer IMO, might even try 160 if he is hard up. Looked at all the completed auctions and the majority don't even break 200 these days. I can understand why, lot of people don't want to pay over 200 for a simple, black shoe. I'm a sucker for cement print so I had to have. Paid 220 right after release and that was the lowest I could find at the time. Have been wanting to get another pair but keep missing the auctions because all the BINs are well over 200 and not budging.

Yeah that makes sense. Cement print is cool. I love them for the gum bottom.  I def wouldn't pay over 200 either just for what they are.

Gum sole was definitely a nice touch. These would of certainly sat if they were just another flavor of the month GR because of their simplicity. I don't watch the show Entourage but got to the stage of hating it when they said the shoe wasn't going to release because of copyright reasons.

A few pairs did get out. I wanted those pretty bad.  They have the special insoles and they have the "Entourage" sewn onto the tongue tag.  Super G, but they would have been way overpriced.

Back
Top Bottom