price check on OG 1s?

i know there is the price list, but OG 1s are not on there because of the varying price range that they are in.
but is 500 for a deadstock pair of black and blue og 1s size 9 a good deal?

i can also get 
air-jordan-1-og-white-black-red.jpg

the pair posted above for 500, size 9 deadstock.

both have no boxes though.

i havent been caught up with shoes in the past 2 years so any input would be appreciated

i know there is the price list, but OG 1s are not on there because of the varying price range that they are in.
but is 500 for a deadstock pair of black and blue og 1s size 9 a good deal?

i can also get 
air-jordan-1-og-white-black-red.jpg

the pair posted above for 500, size 9 deadstock.

both have no boxes though.

i havent been caught up with shoes in the past 2 years so any input would be appreciated

If they truly are deadstock & have no signs of damage, cracking on the collar etc. then $500 is definitely worth it
-obviously posting actual pics would give you a far more accurate assessment

If they truly are deadstock & have no signs of damage, cracking on the collar etc. then $500 is definitely worth it
-obviously posting actual pics would give you a far more accurate assessment

i mean there is no reason for pics lol, i dont feel like saving them and uploading, but they are deadstock for sure.
how much do you think they are worth?

i mean there is no reason for pics lol, i dont feel like saving them and uploading, but they are deadstock for sure.
how much do you think they are worth?

As long as you're confident in their athenticity

-if for example they are in as pristine condition as the Sneakerfiles pair ...they could easily fetch a grand upwards.

As long as you're confident in their athenticity

-if for example they are in as pristine condition as the Sneakerfiles pair ...they could easily fetch a grand upwards.

Back
Top Bottom