Price Check on Retro 6 white/Infrared 2014 for $195 plus shipping

Sup NTers. I already have 1 pair i got from retail. I was thinking about doubling up cause i love 6's. I have a few questions if anyone could help. I still haven't rocked mine yet so i was wondering if they crese really bad. Also, theres a pair on ebay thats about to end thats going for 195 plus shipping. I was gonna hold on to this second pair for a couple years. Do you seeing them being worth 300 in a couple years. I know they were a really general release so i see that being the only reason why they wont be worth that much in a couple years. Thanx in Advance!

pretty sure some retailers still have them in stock. I got a pair that I wound up getting rid of and it came pre-creased in the upper heel, so I'm assuming this pleather creases very easily. as for the value going up, maybe 250ish in a few years. the black infrared 6's dropping later this year would be better for doubling up honestly.

eastbay just had a restock on infrared 6's, DO NOT purchase them for over retail! head over to eastbay.com and grab them for retail man.

eastbay just had a restock on infrared 6's, DO NOT purchase them for over retail! head over to eastbay.com and grab them for retail man.
Thanks alot. Just doubled up. Why do you think they made this such a general release?

i have plenty of blue soled shoes and they really just dull to clear then yellow (my CGs are clear now). resell will probly hit 300 in a couple years if you keep em DS

wait till it gets greenish an you wont..yellow+blue=green. IMO they are gonna look like ish in a few yrs.
I hear people say they turn green after a while. Do you have a link or picture of what the blue tint looks like after it oxidizes?

i have plenty of blue soled shoes and they really just dull to clear then yellow (my CGs are clear now). resell will probly hit 300 in a couple years if you keep em DS
no way buddy..wishful thinking..

Just look at a pair of Columbia's.. some age better than others of course but it's gonna Def hurt the aesthetic IMO.. that greenish blue sole is not gonna jive with that "infra" in a few yrs..

no way buddy..wishful thinking..

Just look at a pair of Columbia's.. some age better than others of course but it's gonna Def hurt the aesthetic IMO.. that greenish blue sole is not gonna jive with that "infra" in a few yrs..
i mean just looking at my cool greys and concords the blue dye faded away and they look mostly clear now, i doubt they will turn greenish, just piss yellow like a real clear sole would... guess well see in a few years though

i mean just looking at my cool greys and concords the blue dye faded away and they look mostly clear now, i doubt they will turn greenish, just piss yellow like a real clear sole would... guess well see in a few years though
CGs did age well.. I feel like the new blue is VERY blue though like the Columbia's were..Only time will tell I guess. I could be wrong.

These shoes in particular didn't sell out immediately like most jordans do on release so if someone is selling for $195 + shipping it sounds reasonable.

timmybrixxx timmybrixxx speaks the truth. I was not a big fan of these when they came out for two reasons. The blue soles and infraPINK color on them. No offense to the ones that really like em. JB changed the color from the original infrared 6's because people complained there wasn't that big of a difference between those and the varsity reds. Word is that the black/infrared 6's will be this year's Black Friday release. It's gonna really disappoint me when they come out knowing for sure they will be the same infrapink as the ones that just came out and more than likely will have the blue soles.. Gonna be really disappointing because those are in my top 5 J's. I'll stick to my bred 6's...

Back
Top Bottom