Price Check! Whats a good price to sell the "what the" Kd 6?

Hey FAM! Just making sure I am selling for a reasonable price.  I got a guy who wants to buy my What the KD6 (deadstock) for 260 cash.  Good deal?  Yes or no?

Next time post in the nike section not JB for these fam. But yea I say that's good. Pretty much the going rate for them. Ofcourse there are ppl that want $300+ but are having trouble selling. See if he will do $280. If not $260 is good IMO

Pretty decent IMO. Could try for $10 more if you wanted.  I've been seeing around $320 on ebay but if you're dealing with cash and in person, you'll save around $50+ on ebay/paypal/shipping fees

No way is paying that though. These have been consistently sitting at 300-325. Sellers need to come down and be realistic.

No way is paying that though. These have been consistently sitting at 300-325. Sellers need to come down and be realistic.
Well, that's because of the abundance of these on the market at the moment. In 6-8 months or so, when the market dries up, the prices will be insane most likely, like on every other 'What The' concept shoe.

Next time post in the nike section not JB for these fam. But yea I say that's good. Pretty much the going rate for them. Ofcourse there are ppl that want $300+ but are having trouble selling. See if he will do $280. If not $260 is good IMO
agreed

$260 would be a STEAL for the buyer. I have a pair and I'm waiting for $350 and am very confident I can get that. I'm a vendor at several Sneakercon events and will definitely get at least $350.

Local I'd say $325 but I wouldn't go lower than that. If you need the cash then that's a different story. If you can hold on to them I would wait.

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom