Price: Jordan DMP Size 10.5 Deadstock

I am trying to find the resale value of my Jordan DMP Size 10.5 DS.

I know that there is a price list on this site for all Js, but not sure how current that $500-$600 price is.

Thanks

I am trying to find the resale value of my Jordan DMP Size 10.5 DS.

I know that there is a price list on this site for all Js, but not sure how current that $500-$600 price is.

Thanks

If you are posting on a site such as ISS or here, I don't think you will get alot more than $600, people on here know that the shoe's aren't too hard to come by anymore and are smarter about buying them. If you put them on ebay I think you could probably get around $800 at least, I've seen (in the last few weeks) some DS ones in that size or around go for that much and more. I don't know if the people actually paid but the auctions ended there. But, like everyone knows ebay is all about chance. I got my DS dmp pack for $400 shipped so you may get robbed or make a good buck. I'd try here first if you are willing to let them go for around the price you stated.

If you are posting on a site such as ISS or here, I don't think you will get alot more than $600, people on here know that the shoe's aren't too hard to come by anymore and are smarter about buying them. If you put them on ebay I think you could probably get around $800 at least, I've seen (in the last few weeks) some DS ones in that size or around go for that much and more. I don't know if the people actually paid but the auctions ended there. But, like everyone knows ebay is all about chance. I got my DS dmp pack for $400 shipped so you may get robbed or make a good buck. I'd try here first if you are willing to let them go for around the price you stated.

yea^ but i see you dont have enough posts to sell so give ebay a shot there a lot of clueless buyers on there

yea^ but i see you dont have enough posts to sell so give ebay a shot there a lot of clueless buyers on there

Back
Top Bottom