Price Raises On Upcoming Jordans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work at a sneaker store and it looks like upcoming Jordan sneakers like The Laney Vs, the Oreo Vs, white black 12s will all costs $170. Also there is a white/black/red color way coming out this fall for the Jordan Xs. Not sure how they will look but look out for $10 price raises on retros for the fall

And majority of people will still buy. :smh:

Last edited:
just need the sport blue/sept blue 6's maroon 6's carmines and nike air og 6's and i shall bid the jordan brand game farewell

lightnings blk toes ..grapes laney and bred 1's this yr

pretty much run its course for me

I think it's a mistake especially with nsw division stepping it up with the retro's as well as other brands I don't see how they can continue raising the prices with so many other brands to choose from. Some like the 11's and 3's will sell out regardless but for the most part I doubt people will continue to pay up. Like yeah I have a good job and disposable income but do I really wanna spend that on some new 2013 Jordan brand retros?

People have shown Nike that they are willing to pay over 200+ to a reseller to get a Sneaker that they want. So sadly they will probably keep increasing the prices. 
ohwell.gif

$200 for 88 Cements 3s.... Sold out. $10 increase isn't going to do jack for all the hypebeasts

People have shown Nike that they are willing to pay over 200+ to a reseller to get a Sneaker that they want. So sadly they will probably keep increasing the prices. 
ohwell.gif
Exactly, you know JB knows about reselling. Why would they start with a marginal increase. Price increase makes perfect business sense, and doesn't bother me me at all. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom