Prince, Passes Away at 57.

frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Oliver Darcy [emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@oliverdarcy

Multiple sources tell @TMZ that Prince was treated for drug overdose 6 days before his death http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/21/prince-treated-drug-overdose-dead/ …

6:53 PM - 21 Apr 2016

Songs Prince wrote:

Jungle Love - Morris Day and the Time
The Glamorous Life - Sheila E
Sugar Walls - Sheena Easton
I Feel for You - Chaka Khan
Stand Back - Stevie Nicks
Love Song - Madonna
When You Were Mine - Cyndi Lauper
Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor
Yo Mister - Patti Labelle
U - Paula Abdul
Get It Up - TLC
Manic Monday - The Bangles
You're My Love - Kenny Rogers
Round and Round - Tevin Campbell
How Come You Don't Call Me - Alicia Keys

Get It Up was originally a Morris Day and the Time song. Don't forget Gigilos Need Love Too, which Prince wrote and sang backup on

I was worried 6 days ago when they had to have an emergency landing for him to take him to a hospital in Illinois coming from ATL back to MN.

Prince isn't necessarily big in stature and has been working hard for 40 years. I hate to say it but I saw this coming...just didn't think it would be this soon. :smh:

And here we are...asking "Where were you when you heard Prince died?" I was at Jimmy John's getting my $1 sub and was literally shaking and saying wow repeatedly.

I was worried 6 days ago when they had to have an emergency landing for him to take him to a hospital in Illinois coming from ATL back to MN.

Prince isn't necessarily big in stature and has been working hard for 40 years. I hate to say it but I saw this coming...just didn't think it would be this soon. :smh:

And here we are...asking "Where were you when you heard Prince died?" I was at Jimmy John's getting my $1 sub and was literally shaking and saying wow repeatedly.

i was in ine at jimmy johns too..checked NT and couldnt believe it :smh:

i was in ine at jimmy johns too..checked NT and couldnt believe it :smh:

I was at work when I happened to check something on Twitter when I saw the news. It was one of those situations that I wanted to cry but couldnt. A day after my birthday too smh

I appreciate my mother and father for the years of introducing me to this man...I really do 

View media item 2003462

this **** hurts, man

You and me both. I dont see the album there, but I used to give my moms a hard time about his Rave album cover. She would legit get pissed off.

I'm typing in purple for here on out

Last edited:
I have to tell myself he was like any one of us in here, he has his vices like we have ours, he was just more musically inclined, I don't care how he went , it doesn't diminish his artistry or what he meant to my childhood. He will be missed.

Purple Rain the movie is on MTV right now, also they have been playing his music on MTV 2 in case someone here didn't know and would want to check it out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom