Prince, Passes Away at 57.

First time hearing the studio version. Why he ain't put this on Purple Rain? :smh: :pimp: This shoulda been right after When Doves Cry.

It would've either been this or "The Beautiful Ones", and that's not including other unreleased tracks yet to surface. As great as this song is, ultimately the right choice was made imo.

Tell me he ain't the goat

mynicca1.png

Stayed in tonight and bumped Kiss while jamming over some italian ice with my niece :lol:

Why Prince’s Heirs Are Still Waiting to See Money Nearly 2 Years After Singer’s Death

In the nearly two years since Prince’s death, his heirs have still not received any of the money owed to them while lawyers have earned millions. Prince’s estate is estimated to be valued at $200 million. However, none of that can be split until the Internal Revenue Service and executor Comerica Bank and Trust agree about the estate’s value. Meanwhile, a band of lawyers and taxmen have earned $5.9 million in fees and expenses that does not include a request for almost $2.9 million in fees and expenses for Comerica and its lawyers.

Man it's been 2 years I really miss Prince just watched under the cherry moon(one of my top 10 favorite movies of all time) coupled as ago... #ripprince

:smh: they kill all of our legends. Started with Sam Cooke.

Enh, this is a reach. Plenty of regular folks OD off pills stepped on with Fentanyl. In fact, it has become an epidemic.

Prince had a pill problem. Prince had people that handled things for him. They got ahold of some pills and unbeknownst to them, they were stepped on with Fentanyl. Prince takes them to self-medicate and he dies.

Unfortunately, this scenario plays out across America every day. Blaming it on some unseen hand does a disservice to the real issue of addiction, IMO. I hate thinking about Prince in that way, but he had an addiction and it ultimately cut his life way too short.

Reactions: OTG
Man they killed that man. And we supposed to believe one of the most business minded artist ever ain't have a will? :smh: Nah.

Man, I love Prince almost as much as I love Michael Jackson :D. While they both were otherworldly talented, they were very much human. They died due to addiction like thousands of other Americans every year. The scope of this problem is truly unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom