Printing/Screening shirts for business

Starting a sports recreation league in my city. I have my branding/logo that I want to incorporate on apparel.

And I would want a number on the back with different sizes.

Printing or screening? Which is more efficient?

And lastly, what service online should I use or what's recommended?

Apologies, I'm not savvy, I'm a rookie to this. I'm doing this all on my own with no partners...

not savvy on the printing processes either, I've always gotten good results from Customink.com...prices are fair, shipping is fast, and the tool is easy to use. shirts look good after washing and all.

what can I say, I like designing t-shirts.

you can take it to a sporting goods store and they do it, if you need a example check.

Parkview sports.

Screenshot_20170730-134538.png

they handle alot of local leagues & schools.

Best bet is:

#1 avoid a sporting goods store, especially one that already handles schools, leagues, and other good revenue opportunities. Their price will be insane unless you got 100s to make.

#2 determine if you got a simple layout or a "complex" one (differnt logos, 3+ colors, etc).

#3 talk with like 2-3 local businesses about sponsorships, advertising n such

#4 find a small local business that prints and i mean fairly small. Theyll def be happy to acquire new business prob cut you huge deal.

4 years ago i got jerseys made for a city league basketball team. I figured i always saw cheap reversibles on eastbay ill just buy those n have em printed. Sporting good store wanted 2.5x as much as i ended up paying, and the most known screen print store charged about $60-70 more.

I just google screenprint and my town got about 3 small businesses and called them up. One i went with sat down with me got my ideas. Ordered jerseys from theyre supplier, gave me my logo of choice, printed team name & number front, number and sponsor on back (on both sides of jersey) for around 210 (sponsor check covered majority). I ordered 10 total, ended up getting 2 extra for free

I'm checking out a local guy currently, showed me some mock ups of good work.

Checking in with his clients currently. Will keep the aforementioned details above in contact.

Back
Top Bottom