Pro athelets from you're High school. I know I'm not the only one.

Well let me start with this bumb.
l12216153633_8745.jpg
080320_BrickH.hmedium.jpg
Dwackshaw I was freshman when he wassenior

53169445.jpg
morlon greenwood my favorite, he was so chill would come to a lot of our HS workouts and teach us how to lift. One reason why I loved the dolphins,drafted by miami played there for about 5-6 years before going to texans in free agency for 27 mil. 6mil signing bonus.

81965549.jpg
bust of our HS Jerry Macky. Nephew of John Macky the great.

75382372.jpg
clifton smith Cleavland browns. Older sisters finance good friend. Comes over every summer.

As you can tell we are a big Football school. FREEPORT NY LI 516 baby. All Linebackers except Whackshaw.

* Mark Herrmann - Purdue University and National Football League QB
* Josh McRoberts -Duke University and NBA the Indiana Pacers
* Rajeev Ram - Professional tennis player on the ATP tour and former IHSAA tennis champion

Nobody from tennyson but our rival school Hayward High had Eddie House and some other bum.

damn HAAL in the house

add

Tarik Glen
Langston Walker
Steve Singleton
Ryan Drese
Johny Ash
and a handful of bums

to Bishop O'Dowd's list

Kirk always used to come by and show love, Langston to on occasion back when he was in Oakland

SAN LORENZO HIGH SCHOOL!

Has no one, I think.

laugh.gif

Don't matter, I loved my school. Go Rebels!

Originally Posted by Respect21

* Mark Herrmann - Purdue University and National Football League QB
* Josh McRoberts -Duke University and NBA the Indiana Pacers
* Rajeev Ram - Professional tennis player on the ATP tour and former IHSAA tennis champion
you from carmel? i dont even know you and i already hate you if your from carmel

the only one i can remember off the top of my head was michael wiley. he was a dumb@$$ then and is probably still is. he was arunning back that went to ohio state and then was picked up by the cowgirls. the last time i saw him was several years ago at a club in LA. he was drunk andbudded up...look like he was goin to fall on his face...haha!!!

t1_wiley_all-01.jpg

Fontana High

- R.J. Soward
- Sean Rooks
- Corey Benjamin

'Bout it.

Back
Top Bottom