Pro Club places in San Diego?

are there any stores in San Diego that sell pro clubs? the store i always bought from on mira mesa blvd. lost their license or something, and now i can onlyfind the shirts at house of flava and its 2 for $30 which is rediculous. any help is appreciated

Fam Mart, 1755 Euclid Ave, San Diego, CA
pimp.gif

eek.gif
...2 pro clubs for $30? as in a plain white or black short sleeve? who in their right mind would pay that much.

Just go to Costco and swoop up on Kirkland White Tees.

6 for like $15 bucks in a pack.

They're better than Pro-Club and Pro 5.

And when I used to swoop on Pro-Club's I used to go to the Dickies outlets down in Chula Vista in the Industrial Park.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Just go to Costco and swoop up on Kirkland White Tees.

6 for like $15 bucks in a pack.

They're better than Pro-Club and Pro 5.

And when I used to swoop on Pro-Club's I used to go to the Dickies outlets down in Chula Vista in the Industrial Park.
i was just going to mention the dickies outlet i forget the price on em though. i really gotta try out the kirkland tees everyone always talksabout them being better haha

Theirs a 99 cent store in Imperial Beach next to Marian Catholic High School that has them really cheap. XL starting at $4.99 and I think you add a dollarfor each size up.

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Theirs a 99 cent store in Imperial Beach next to Marian Catholic High School that has them really cheap. XL starting at $4.99 and I think you add a dollar for each size up.
This place had them back in the day for 3 bucks! I forgot where it was though. Good lookin out.

Kirkland white tees are nice, especially for the price.

They only go up to an XL just for info.

And here I thought that the Stafford Ts from JCPenney were expensive. Up here we get them for about $4 I think. My cousin buys in bulk, him and his friends allgo together and buy a grip, resell them to others I think too.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Theirs a 99 cent store in Imperial Beach next to Marian Catholic High School that has them really cheap. XL starting at $4.99 and I think you add a dollar for each size up.
This place had them back in the day for 3 bucks! I forgot where it was though. Good lookin out.
Exit Palm Ave. of the 5, go west, turn south on Saturn Blvd. and make a right into the shopping strip after St. Charles church, right before theJack n the box.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Exit Palm Ave. of the 5, go west, turn south on Saturn Blvd. and make a right into the shopping strip after St. Charles church, right before the Jack n the box.

LOL, yup thats the place. While your at it go to Oasis and get some ice cream.

i always go to revolution in plaza bonita, cuz it's just like goin to fam bam (since they sell there too)

or u could go to price breakers in national city, off plaza blvd/highland ave.

Exit Palm Ave. of the 5, go west, turn south on Saturn Blvd. and make a right into the shopping strip after St. Charles church, right before the Jack n the box.

LOL, yup thats the place. While your at it go to O**** and get some ice cream.
Don't blow up the spot. Locals only!
nerd.gif

LOL, yup thats the place. While your at it go to O**** and get some ice cream.
Don't blow up the spot. Locals only!
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
. What part of South Bay are you from? Oasis > Cold Stone.

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

i always go to revolution in plaza bonita, cuz it's just like goin to fam bam (since they sell there too)

or u could go to price breakers in national city, off plaza blvd/highland ave.

ENDORSED! plus theres always cute girls at Revolution who ask if i need help. LOL! but yeah... theyre really cool there. also price breakers and that cityboy spot around the corner. i think you can swoop 3 for 18 or 19 bills.

Back
Top Bottom