Pro Football Hall Of Fame Requests Michael Vick's Jersey From Last Night

Yesterday, Michael Vick put on what pretty much everyone deemed a historic performance. Not only did he and the Eagles offense break records, a number of pundits actually opined that Vick may have just played the single greatest game an NFL quarterback as ever played. As crazy as that sounds, the numbers do bear it out.

After the game, hall of famer Steve Young said that Vick’s performance was “One of the most defining games at quarterback I’ve ever seen.

Yesterday, Michael Vick put on what pretty much everyone deemed a historic performance. Not only did he and the Eagles offense break records, a number of pundits actually opined that Vick may have just played the single greatest game an NFL quarterback as ever played. As crazy as that sounds, the numbers do bear it out.

After the game, hall of famer Steve Young said that Vick’s performance was “One of the most defining games at quarterback I’ve ever seen.

Relax...
laugh.gif

They did this with DeAngelo Hall's jersey after he picked off Jay Cutler four times...

It's not that big of a deal. It is cool, though.

They did this with DeAngelo Hall's jersey after he picked off Jay Cutler four times...

Originally Posted by JPZx

Not saying it is.
I'm just amazed from how he went from jail to having his jersey in Canton in 2 years.

Not saying it is.
I'm just amazed from how he went from jail to having his jersey in Canton in 2 years.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by EvansST

Not saying it is.

You're not?
eek.gif

Only the beginning...

Nope. That's in response to..
It’s pretty crazy to think that 18 months ago this guy was in prison, with his football career effectively over… and now he’s going to have his jersey hanging in the Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by EvansST

Not saying it is.

You're not?
eek.gif

Only the beginning...

Nope. That's in response to..
It’s pretty crazy to think that 18 months ago this guy was in prison, with his football career effectively over… and now he’s going to have his jersey hanging in the Hall of Fame

Back
Top Bottom