problem with itunes backround vol. all white everything

for some reason my itunes backround looks all white now. is there anyway to fix it to where it switches off from white to blue every other song? ive had it like that for years and thats what im used to. i know the answer is probably obvious but i couldn't fix it lol.

2gxlcmu.jpg

heres a pic from google, this is what my itunes has always looked like -

1066335784-2.jpg

^this one has white and blue switching off every song. my itunes just has a white backround.

maybe its just me then
laugh.gif
but the google picture's blue seems darker. im not talking about the blue when you click on the song either. but every other song is blue, not just a white backround. it looks more organized. maybe its me but my itunes seems like the backround is just white and it never looked like that before.

thing is, i noticed it as soon as i opened up my itunes too. so it was a clear difference.

is the screenshot in your post YOUR itunes? if so thats how its supposed to look, maybe it just changed when you updated. the aesthetics always seem to change
ohwell.gif

Whutchu talkin' bout Willis. 
I'll tilt my screen back and can clearly see the blue and white on every other song. 

t8sujd.jpg

^that pic I can see the white and blue. but when i look at the picture i posted from my itunes or my itunes itself i see just a plain white backround. idk why it works on ur screen but not mine.

if i compare the picture i posted (in my og post) with the one you reposted i see a difference. i dont know how or why but i do
laugh.gif

maybe its a computer setting on my screen and not my itunes?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Griffey3

^that pic I can see the white and blue. but when i look at the picture i posted from my itunes or my itunes itself i see just a plain white backround. idk why it works on ur screen but not mine.

if i compare the picture i posted (in my og post) with the one you reposted i see a difference. i dont know how or why but i do
laugh.gif

maybe its a computer setting on my screen and not my itunes?
nerd.gif
Try lowering your brightness and messing around with the contrast on your monitor if its a desktop. 

Back
Top Bottom