Problems with friend's roommate

So about a month ago I stopped going over to one of my boy's house because I started having problems with his roommate. Most of the time he's chill, but it depends on who's there. If my friend has a couple black people over, he will either keep to himself or leave. If it's just me and he has friends over, he'll start letting loose with both subtle and blatant racist ****.

I decided to take myself out of the equation to keep from getting in trouble. (I only have 2 classes left on a DV charge)

Now my friend is mad at me and saying I'm ruining our friendship over nothing and telling me to just come over.

So would you guys put up with it or do what I did?

Is the roomate saying the racist comments and getting under your skin while your friend is there with you guys chillin at his pad?

Or is he doing it while your friend is not around.

I'd say stay away man and if your friend does not believe you on the stuff his roomate is pulling.

If you got a iphone or smartphone secretly record either in audio or video the crap his roomate is pulling and show it your homie.

If that still does not convince your homie. It's time to move on with your life.Friends will come and go.No matter how close & how long you guys have been friends.

Last edited:
Nah the roommate says it in front of my friend too. He's one of those dudes who hears that type of stuff, but doesn't say anything about it.

Don't sweat it, you went there to kick it with your friend, he just happens to live there. Don't let him come between you guys friendship. Now if he starts talking reckless out the side of his neck, thata a different story.

It's on your friend then. You're in the right here. Either he understands and leaves it as it is, talks to roomate and tells him to cut it out (maybe kicks him out), or you guys move your separate ways. You could just put up with it, but if it's bad enough that you're worried about doing something then stay away. I don't see why you guys can't do something outside of his place.

Last edited:
your friend seems like a punk....getting butthurt you aint comin over and at the same time not getting your back..dont catch a case cuz of some dudes mouth, and your homie can also visit you

Yeah I've told him multiple times that I'll kick it with him, just not at his house.

He can't kick dude out either because he wouldn't be able to afford it and dude is on the lease.

meet at a pizza parlor or fast food restaurant. Go to a bar to watch a sports game or some ish like that. and why cant he go over to your place?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom