Procrastination at its finest vol. Finals week

Senoj

formerly adidas freak
Got a final tomorrow in CRJ class and I haven't looked at a single book or any notes since halloween
30t6p3b.gif
plus the finals cumulative (chapters 1-23 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
) so I'm double !*#@!$
Plus I missed a final this morning in the easiest class ever and my prof might not let me make it up cause I forgot to set my alarm
indifferent.gif
Worst week ever

Got a final tomorrow in CRJ class and I haven't looked at a single book or any notes since halloween
30t6p3b.gif
plus the finals cumulative (chapters 1-23 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
) so I'm double !*#@!$
Plus I missed a final this morning in the easiest class ever and my prof might not let me make it up cause I forgot to set my alarm
indifferent.gif
Worst week ever

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

YOU MAD UNORGANIZED DAWG
Yep. Procrastination is something that can creep up on you. You have to discipline yourself to focus on what needs to be done and do it asap. Once you learn to do that, doing things in a timely manner will become routine. Always think about how to get better. Procrastination is why I'm woke now but have things to do in a few hours
laugh.gif
... HELP!

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

YOU MAD UNORGANIZED DAWG
Yep. Procrastination is something that can creep up on you. You have to discipline yourself to focus on what needs to be done and do it asap. Once you learn to do that, doing things in a timely manner will become routine. Always think about how to get better. Procrastination is why I'm woke now but have things to do in a few hours
laugh.gif
... HELP!

Originally Posted by patent leather

That's not procrastination, that's just being dumb.
This.  Doesn't seemed like you cared much anyways if you forgot to set your alarm, but good luck!

This.  Doesn't seemed like you cared much anyways if you forgot to set your alarm, but good luck!

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

I always have my alarm set for my first class at 10:30 but my test was at 8 and it slipped my mind cause this is the first time they've moved classes around for finals that early.

That's not procrastination, that's just being dumb. Why are you even in school?
Cool thanks mom
grin.gif

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

I always have my alarm set for my first class at 10:30 but my test was at 8 and it slipped my mind cause this is the first time they've moved classes around for finals that early.

That's not procrastination, that's just being dumb. Why are you even in school?
Cool thanks mom
grin.gif

$%*@ procrastination, this is my last week in community college i'm motivated as hell. got a final in a couple hours and a paper due next friday and i'm GHOST!

$%*@ procrastination, this is my last week in community college i'm motivated as hell. got a final in a couple hours and a paper due next friday and i'm GHOST!

Back
Top Bottom