Procrastination FTMFL

i have a 4 page paper due this wednesday and all i have done so far is a title page, i've had 2 weeks to do this
smh.gif
, no matter how many times i tell my self im not gonna wait till the last minute, ialways do. So NT what are you putting off at the moment

an ACP test tomorrow.....

I really need to study.

NT+Facebook= Me not studying.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I did a 8 pg essay in two days so stop whining.

Spoiler [+]
I feel bad though
laugh.gif

I was procrastinating for a minute, but I just finished up my homework
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

an ACP test tomorrow.....

I really need to study.

NT+Facebook= Me not studying.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
yup thats my problem, plus the steelers game is on right now, so i aint gettin $%^* done for the night
laugh.gif

I had to pull an all nighter last Wednesday.
I had 2 weeks to do it.
smh.gif

I'm doing a paper right now that was assigned the first day of class. Its due tomorrow.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

i have a 4 page paper due this wednesday and all i have done so far is a title page, i've had 2 weeks to do this
smh.gif
, no matter how many times i tell my self im not gonna wait till the last minute, i always do. So NT what are you putting off at the moment
Today is Sunday, the paper is due Wednesday...and it's only 4 pages. You have plenty of time to do it.

When you have less than 24 hours to pull off a 50+ page paper and a 30 min presentation is when you're really procrastinating.

indifferent.gif
I have a big EECS(programming project) due tuesday, two exams onthursday, more eecs hw due tuesday afternoon, physics hw tuesday, paper due tuesday
smh.gif
but yea op come to engineering op and then you will have hell to pay cuza four page paper due wednesday isnt bad. The sad part about it is that I'm not even procrastinating I've just had a lot of work to do in the lastweek .

i have to make a bristol board presentation for tmrw....
havent started....
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

sundays FTL (b/c of football)
smh.gif

laugh.gif

long night....

dude you've still got plenty of time. I think I have a serious disorder because I always procrastinate. Recent exaples would be a 7 page research paperwritten the night before as well as an english paper.

Originally Posted by psykhO

I was procrastinating for a minute, but I just finished up my homework
pimp.gif
I'm procrastinating now..I have a 4 pg essay due tomorrow.
mad.gif
Im just writing of the top of my head
grin.gif
, sort of like a freestyle
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I got an A in my last essay which I did the same thing. I hope it works again
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

SMH... Story of my life academically, and in some situations personally.

I can't front, though: I've grown to enjoy the pressure of working against the clock. It's almost like being down by three with seconds left inthe game and having the ball in your hands.

I got a test for an online quiz due by monday at noon... the questions are given to us already... i havent even bothered to look them up... at all. Becausei've been procrastinating on buying a book. I'm a big pile of procrastination

I have a potential pop quiz in my history of journalism class for which i have a notebook on my lap right now, but i also have the SNF game on and im on FB andNT plus eating ice cream and waiting for Entourage season finale

The only thing I'm putting off is finding a job.

It's not really in my power, but if I wanted to I could be a substitute teacher for a good bit of change. I'm just waiting until that eleventh hour.

Oh, and OP a good way to not wait until the last minute it to make some pre-commitment efforts.

Like turning off the internet or not partying....

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

SMH... Story of my life academically, and in some situations personally.

I can't front, though: I've grown to enjoy the pressure of working against the clock. It's almost like being down by three with seconds left in the game and having the ball in your hands.

that brings back memories. middle school. i get the rebound, i see 0.08 seconds but i glance and didn't realized it was 8.23 and i go to the three pointline and throw it up and swoosh. straight through the net. i was like
eek.gif
then i look and there's like 2 secs left but yeah tied it up at half......
anyways. yeah. i finally put some clothes on but still haven't started my homework. i'll start at 9 like usual.
laugh.gif

4 pages? in 3 days?

And you made an entire thread about this? You could knock it out in 2 hours if you sack up and stop fretting.

Originally Posted by ProducedByTheJuice

4 pages? in 3 days?

And you made an entire thread about this? You could knock it out in 2 hours if you sack up and stop fretting.
cant helps it man, i got ADD i cant focus on $%^&

4 pages in 3 days is nothing

thankfully im almost done with my essay thats due tomorrow..i got about 1 page left

Back
Top Bottom