Prodigy believes 2Pac was faking the Biggie Smalls beef to Sell Records (13 Minute Mark)

I was going to post this on the "thread about nothing" (music version), but i don't think it would have blew up. And this ain't bout nothing, especially if you love the hip hop.

what do you guys think?
a lot of dry snitching in the beginning lol

Haven't watch the video yet, but didn't Big's mom say that's why he started the beef in some documentary?

Haven't watch the video yet, but didn't Big's mom say that's why he started the beef in some documentary?
i remember reading something like that too, even Tupac dad (in the XXL article) said Biggie came to visit him in the Hosptial and believed he had no involvement in the shooting.

Pac was a clown.

creative-arts fairy to gangster rapper.

he was always in over his head with that gangster lifestyle.

he was just always protected because he made good music and was a cash cow.

Pac was a clown.
creative-arts fairy to gangster rapper.
he was always in over his head with that gangster lifestyle.
he was just always protected because he made good music and was a cash cow.

Agree with everything you said except Clown........................

Man knew what he was talking about, he hung around bad influences, but damn man, he died @ 25, who hasn't?

He was only out for 9 months before he got shot , hanging out with the guy who bailed him out............. Not defending everything he said/did, but in hindsight I Understand...........

2pac was sounding so happy when he went to LA, i wish we would of stayed in NY but he was too scary once them bullets came. He was a opportunistic cat, though prodigy makes valid points,
i dont believe biggie had the business mind to think that the beef would benefit him, Suge and puff sure did.

He also has a lot of issues/beefs with various people in the industry. I wouldn't trust what he has to say in every situation..

i seen this in da book..he's definitely not wrong..especially when people in NYC knew biggie had zero to do with it.

I can recall a couple times Pac supposedly got sonned by some NY _s, heard Keith Murray wanted to square up with dude and he aint want no smoke. I remember Nas behind the music saying him and jungle snatched Pac up and checked him bout the diss amd thats where they squashed it.

I can recall a couple times Pac supposedly got sonned by some NY _s, heard Keith Murray wanted to square up with dude and he aint want no smoke. I remember Nas behind the music saying him and jungle snatched Pac up and checked him bout the diss amd thats where they squashed it.
yeah there are a number of stories on the nas/pac case.

people were saying pac shooked nas, but i doubt that cuz nas was rolling with 100 QB dudes.

and keith murray is one wild ***** lol

1. If it's true, genius move by Pac. Sold MILLIONS
2. Don't care if it's true or false but why now? This is why I hate stories like this or when artist tell this info. Why almost 20 years after his death?

The more I think back on what Pac really did when he was alive, the lower my opinion of him sinks.

He was running around reckless with a huge battery in his back, portraying this character that wasn't him and causing all types of unneeded turmoil.

He was on self-destruct mode and he dragged Biggie down with him.

pac was just hangin round SUGE who was an actor & a clown himself a bunch of people confirmed That even on the "Welcome To Death Row" Doc they said SUGE came from a good family & went to college to play ball...Dude wasn't no blood & far from a gangster he just use his size to bully people..PAC just felt untouchable cause everybody was scared of SUGE & He was SUGE's mouth piece people still don't get it PAC & BIGGIE was just in the middle of SUGE & PUFF beef...To be honest there was just as many actors & clowns in the game back then as they have now its just now the internet exposes them back then we had no way of see who was real or who was fake all we did was take our favorite rappers word for it...

pac was just hangin round SUGE who was an actor & a clown himself a bunch of people confirmed That even on the "Welcome To Death Row" Doc they said SUGE came from a good family & went to college to play ball...Dude wasn't no blood & far from a gangster he just use his size to bully people..PAC just felt untouchable cause everybody was scared of SUGE & He was SUGE's mouth piece people still don't get it PAC & BIGGIE was just in the middle of SUGE & PUFF beef...To be honest there was just as many actors & clowns in the game back then as they have now its just now the internet exposes them back then we had no way of see who was real or who was fake all we did was take our favorite rappers word for it...

Concur

Back
Top Bottom