Prodigy Speaking: on Jay-z, Son at shooting Range and Being better than Gang Starr...

WOW. this read just made P's credibility points go WAY down. hell, i think i need to even give up on this dude. the jay-z beef was YEARS ago and he'sstill salty.

but how dare he say that mobb deep is better than EPMD and gangstarr. P, you're apart of the monkey unit. you two sold yourselves out 3 years ago.that's a damn shame. anyway, gangstarr still is and always will be, part of the foundation of real hip-hop. mobb deep ain't been hip-hop since INFAMY,and that's being generous.

Yo ima definitely have to say Mobb Deep >>>> Gangstarr. The Infamous is superior to every Gangstarr album imo, Hell On Earth & Murda Muzik areboth 4.5/5 type albums. Not taking anything from Gangstarr because they got classics too [Step in The Arena, Daily Operation] but i just see myself listeningto a Mobb album more than a Gangstarr joint and i guess its because i was introduced to Mobb Deep first. Now EPMD definitely has a more superior catalog thanMobb.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

EPMD>>>Mobb Deep

Gangstarr>>>Mobb Deep
whoa....I can't agree....I love all three but The infamous+hell on earth are too much to go up against.

oh...the youth need help these days.

Just cause I enjoy those 2 Mobb Albums more than any Gangstarr or EPMD album means I am a youngin that needs help? ok guy
eyes.gif

Damn ya'll think this interview is something you should have heard him this morning on Power 105 in NY.

He went in on mad dudes son wasn't holding back nothing on anybody.

I heard only when he was addressing Camron, and Prodigy just sh..ed on Camron.

He was on some high and mighty talk on the radio station.

And you know the radio jockey's love drama and Ed Lover was just adding fuel to the fire.

Ed Lover was just tossing out names (but I didnt' get to hear that/those parts) and Prodigy was saying whatever he felt about that person.

He was referring to Cam as pink boy, calling 50 like his brother, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

I would have made a post about it, but I figured someone else would have.

Someone needs to get audio from that show this morning.

I guess he feels since he's going to do his bid he's just going to go all out on everyone. I really wanted to hear what he was going to say about NaS.

Ed Lover and the other radio DJ's where commending him for not "biting his tounge".
laugh.gif

it should surface soon.....

and mister CEE considers mobb deep da best group of all time.....and thats saying something

57493270.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zone0ut

laugh.gif
This lil' N'.........

Word
laugh.gif
I guess he figure since he goin in the bing he can run his mouth. Ol' hit and run type ninjas
smh.gif
I'm taking Mobb Deep over Gangstarr andEPMD though, early!

He has good points about Jay, But Better than Gang Starr and EPMD. Just cuz Mobb depp still trying and failing don't mean yall lasted longer.

lol

thats all i got

oh wait, wasnt this the same guy who got laid into by Saigon? TWICE!!

%$!+ outta hereeeee

Just cuz prodigy got sucker punched by saigon dont mean saigon will ever touch mobb deep's catalog.

Just cuz prodigy got sucker punched by saigon dont mean saigon will ever touch mobb deep's catalog.
yeah thats all good but don't talk about dudes wanting to jump Jay... Jay will have you killed lol

Some of yall are fools..

Mobb Deep ranks with Gang Starr and EPMD..better i dont know, it all depends on the person

Prodigy is the epidemic master of hardcore, gritty NY rap. Without P there wouldnt be no Pap, Saigon..this guy is a master lyricists and people want to knockthis guy. He opened up a world full of lyricists that rapped on some gritty **$#...no matter what this guy says respect is due where its at and i can say thatabout P...
pimp.gif

They do have classic material, but I don't know if I can put them ahead of Gangstarr...they're straight raw

laugh.gif
this dude is a fraud
laugh.gif
I remember when jay crushed him on "takeover" (
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
) he said he did see hov at justins....and hov joked aroundwith him how he had to do him in...and prodigy was like how cool he thought that was cool...duke was sittin at a table. He makes it seem like hov ran up to him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
and now p not wearing jewels anymore? Hmmmmmm....it couldn't be the countless times you were robbed....including in ya own hood a number of times nowcould it p.......???
laugh.gif

Mobb Deep is the best duo to come of New York. I don't even think that's debatable. They got classics under their belt. The Infamous alone isone of thetop classics by any duo. Real Talk...

Bottomline: Mobb Deep and P fell the +@!* off. That said, nothing can take away from their earlier career though--nothing but classics. Personally, I feel theydropped 3 straight classic albums, starting with The Infamous.

But the dudes jocking the present day Mobb Deep need to get off the knob. They suck now--I don't see how that is even a question.

And I think Prodigy is just trying to go out with a bang, so people don't forget about him while locked up. He knows you eventually get forgot about whendoing time.

Prodigy is the epidemic master of hardcore, gritty NY rap. Without P there wouldnt be no Pap, Saigon..this guy is a master lyricists and people want to knock this guy. He opened up a world full of lyricists that rapped on some gritty **$#...no matter what this guy says respect is due where its at and i can say that about P...
pimp.gif

Mobb Deep definatly get respect, and you can place them in the same category as far as impact on the rap game maybe. But No way were they betterthan Gang Starr or lasted Longer. Gang Starr was hard since about 88' to around 03'. Prodigy lyrics were def gritty but they were not that lyrical , itwas more of the style and topic that made it stand out, that along with havocs dark beats made Mobb Deep what it was. Guru had way better lyrics than prodigy.

Originally Posted by Breezy1one

When I was younger I thought I was Michael Jackson and my grandmother had a dance school. That's nothing to be ashamed of. Everybody my age wanted a Michael Jackson jacket back then. But Jay-Z was lying talking about ballerina pictures. People who weren't at the concert think P had a tutu on or a ballerina suit 'cause that's what Jay said in his rhymes. That was some slick sh*t he did to f*ck people's perceptions up. I was more mad about how this b*tch-*ss n*gg* gonna say something years after all the East Coast and West Coast sh*t go down [on "Money, Cash, ****."]. Shut the f*ck up. Mind your business. That sh*t ain't got nothing to do with you. 'Cause when it did have something to do with you, you didn't have anything to say. You was more quiet than a church mouse. We was the only ones still going to LA and doing shows in Cali, risking our life. It was just us and Biggie going hard. That's why I feel like I do about the situation, because that n*gg* talking about some sh*t that he ain't even know, talking about he's trying to restore the feeling. You ain't restoring no feeling.

I'm glad you successful with your records and you're getting a lot of airplay and video play, but you ain't restoring no feeling. We the 'hood. We the heartbeat of the street. We the ones holding this sh*t down. I just put [our beef] aside for Sam Scarfo,

WHATS UP WITH SAM SCARFO?

Back
Top Bottom