Prodigy - The Ellsworth Bumpy Johnson EP

• Never one to bite his tongue, Prodigy is getting some things off his chest after spending three years locked up on a gun conviction.

In a raw and straight forward interview with Complex, P reveals the shocking accusation that Capone of Capone-N-Noreaga snitched on Havoc's brother, Killer Black back in the day, why he squashed his beef with Nas and more.

Most of the interview centered around Prodigy's new book 'My Infamous Life: The Autobiography of Mobb Deep's Prodigy.'

Here are a couple of excerpts:

You also speak on Capone taking the stand to testify against Havoc’s brother, Killer Black. That’s the kind of thing that would end most rappers’ careers. How did this not come out sooner?
    People were upset, but that was just one of those things that just never came out. It just never happened. I can’t tell you why.

Are you and Capone still cool?
    I mean, yeah, when we was younger, but after that s*** with Hav’s brother I was just like, “Come on man.

• Never one to bite his tongue, Prodigy is getting some things off his chest after spending three years locked up on a gun conviction.

In a raw and straight forward interview with Complex, P reveals the shocking accusation that Capone of Capone-N-Noreaga snitched on Havoc's brother, Killer Black back in the day, why he squashed his beef with Nas and more.

Most of the interview centered around Prodigy's new book 'My Infamous Life: The Autobiography of Mobb Deep's Prodigy.'

Here are a couple of excerpts:

You also speak on Capone taking the stand to testify against Havoc’s brother, Killer Black. That’s the kind of thing that would end most rappers’ careers. How did this not come out sooner?
    People were upset, but that was just one of those things that just never came out. It just never happened. I can’t tell you why.

Are you and Capone still cool?
    I mean, yeah, when we was younger, but after that s*** with Hav’s brother I was just like, “Come on man.

i think ima cop that book....

and is that EP gonna be DL-able?

i think ima cop that book....

and is that EP gonna be DL-able?

pimp.gif

Book will be copped, can't wait to bump the EP

Book will be copped.

And yeah they were egging him on in that intv.

I do believe that him and Nas had some tension. Nas said in a King intv before that he was extremely introverted because he was from QB and didnt really mess with outsiders. So I could believe it.

Book will be copped.

And yeah they were egging him on in that intv.

I do believe that him and Nas had some tension. Nas said in a King intv before that he was extremely introverted because he was from QB and didnt really mess with outsiders. So I could believe it.

Prodigy is BROLIC right now...im extremely disappointing that didn't get on Last Dayz with da lox and biggie...man he probably would've dumbed out 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

damn P
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Prodigy is BROLIC right now...im extremely disappointing that didn't get on Last Dayz with da lox and biggie...man he probably would've dumbed out 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

damn P
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I'm a fan of P but he would've probably had the weakest verse. Biggie would've took this fool's confidence with his first line.

Back
Top Bottom