Production run for the Charity Jordan 1's ????

Originally Posted by sickitiYICKity

I work for Nike and I just spoke with one of the jordan developers earlier today... she helped develop the shoe with Tony Taylor. I asked her how many were made, she told me approximately 1800... straight from her mouth. hope that settles everyones questions.

Thanks for the info!!

Originally Posted by dcortes23

I work for Nike and I just spoke with one of the jordan developers earlier today... she helped develop the shoe with Tony Taylor. I asked her how many were made, she told me approximately 1800... straight from her mouth. hope that settles everyones questions.

Thanks for the info!!

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Sound like it could be right!!!!!!!!

Yes 1800 - 2000 sounds about rite...
I work for an outlet and was on the phone for like 30 mins with my ex manager at niketown he comrfirmed less then 2000 pairs were made

Originally Posted by windycity58

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Sound like it could be right!!!!!!!!

Yes 1800 - 2000 sounds about rite...
I work for an outlet and was on the phone for like 30 mins with my ex manager at niketown he comrfirmed less then 2000 pairs were made

1000!?!?
laugh.gif
Just hearing that sounds comical... You are trying to tell methat these are more limited than the DMPs (2006) [What was the speculation for these!? like 10,000 wasn't it!?] as well as the Titaniums XX3's (WorldWide - 1058). A little hard for me to believe. And with that said it is just as hard for me to believe that 2000 was produced as well. I am positive that thesewere made somewhere in the 6 figures. Just my opinion of course... To each there own.

yeah no problem... it was originally supposed to be around 1700, but they made more for jumpman23.com, hence the 1800.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

w3stchicago

ok thanks for answering my question now answer this,,,,what was the whole point of copping a pair of sneakers and sell them later just because you found out the production # was high/low?
grin.gif
sick.gif
its a beautiful shoe IMO, but one word shall answer your questions HYPEBEAST!

^^ Great shoe I like it , but people out there know that just for lineing up for about 20 mins you can make a quick 100-150 dollers and people buy them

300? thats expensive! look on craigslist... ive seen them go for like 210-230. and as far as the 10,000 where are you getting your numbers from?

Back
Top Bottom