84135b59e333cf15d3acb014f4d43c410450175.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

A beat Machine that can read your mind and put the beat down as you think it. Hands free
No! I think about this ALL the time. If they actually came out with that music would be all @+%%%! up IMO
laugh.gif

Think about anyone would be able to do it.
frown.gif

lol @ rubber cement condom hahahahaha

that aint right

they have a wireless phone charger, but its battery powered

- Instead of a beat machine how about a monitor that connects to your brain! See EXACTLY how this damn thing works.. and create images straight out of yourmind, anything, actually putting your imagination to use
nerd.gif

- some light vest that can just make you fly easily. One day I just wanna fly with my body and not a giant device like an airplane

Not really a product but I would like to see a site solely dedicated to streaming user submitted booty dancing videos.

WSHH kind of does it, but this would be nothing but those videos, nothing with rappers or anything else.

I swear I would be on that jive like everyday.

Originally Posted by geminifly

Not really a product but I would like to see a site solely dedicated to streaming user submitted booty dancing videos.

WSHH kind of does it, but this would be nothing but those videos, nothing with rappers or anything else.

I swear I would be on that jive like everyday.

I miss Bootytopia on myspace.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

HOVER_BOARD.jpg
I need these.

Anyways, going on.

Winter jackets with heat ventilation.
Male Birth Control. (Which will be coming to a clinic near you.)
Solar powered cars.
HUDs...for your eyes.
eek.gif

I'm pretty sure this is unethical which is why it doesn't get much funding but trans-species DNA technology to give humans certainanimal features and traits. It would be cool if I could engineer the strength of an gorilla and the penis of a horse into my DNA.

I think the Nazis and Soviets were playing around with this in WW2 but never succeeded. They wanted to create an army of ape-human hybrids by inseminating awoman with orangutan sperm.....SMH

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

They should make this windshield/gps thing so when you are driving an arrow comes up on the windshield and tells you directions and stuff like that

only if every time you stared ur car, some voice would say...

"hey hey heyyyy its time to make some crrrazy money? are you ready? Heeere weee goooo!!!"

ala crazy taxi

A beat Machine that can read your mind and put the beat down as you think it. Hands free

I would like it for dreams. Throws your dream on dvd. I be havin some amazin dreams, oscar winner type joints if it was a movie...I just cantreember any of it.

Plus you can have a pron collection of you smashin any broad you want.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

I would like it for dreams. Throws your dream on dvd. I be havin some amazin dreams, oscar winner type joints if it was a movie...I just cant reember any of it.

Plus you can have a pron collection of you smashin any broad you want.
roll.gif

hahahahaah

Back
Top Bottom