Profound Aesthetic Official Thread

Whenever someone does a thread like this the clothes usually suck or are late. Yours arent that bad tbh.

Some style elements are a bit dated if youre up on things but i think it still works. I like the t with the japanese writing. Not a fan of ts with a bunch of text but im sure some are.

The cut of your tees is also a small detail alot of other up and coming clothing starters fail to put any thought into.

The front zip 4 tab hoodies are my favorite of the hoodies...the pastel ones are nice but theres so many like that... john elliot types..but Theyre ok tho. I like that you use pastel colors with a rugged looking hoody.

The fishtail parka is a bit late and not really "innovative" paired with the sewn on graphics that you see on gucci now and alot of other things...imagine if u sold that 5..6. years ago..would be pretty impressive...but i think people would buy it for the right price.

This is all my opinion tho...another person may love it all.

But not bad. Not bad at all.

Last edited:
Whenever someone does a thread like this the clothes usually suck or are late. Yours arent that bad tbh.

Some style elements are a bit dated if youre up on things but i think it still works. I like the t with the japanese writing. Not a fan of ts with a bunch of text but im sure some are.

The cut of your tees is also a small detail alot of other up and coming clothing starters fail to put any thought into.

The front zip 4 tab hoodies are my favorite of the hoodies...the pastel ones are nice but theres so many like that... john elliot types..but Theyre ok tho. I like that you use pastel colors with a rugged looking hoody.

The fishtail parka is a bit late and not really "innovative" paired with the sewn on graphics that you see on gucci now and alot of other things...imagine if u sold that 5..6. years ago..would be pretty impressive...but i think people would buy it for the right price.

This is all my opinion tho...another person may love it all.

But not bad. Not bad at all.

Appreciate all the feedback, just included the link to the part 2 of spring also that has some more outerwear and other pieces

Actually impressed with some of your pieces. Would be interested in a NT promo code.

Is it in fashion now to rock big *** sweaters where the sleeves go 6 inches past your hands? I must be getting old.

Probably going to run a MDW sale so keep your eyes out this weekend if you guys are interested in anything

I like the maroon pigment dyed hoodie and the oversized pastel hoodies, but I already have multiple hoodies like those 

I'm not really a fan of anything else since I like my clothing without logos/designs 

However, I do like the amorist eyes hoodie in the cream color. 

The rest looks cheesy/cheap to me, like I could find at Marshalls on sale for a few bucks by some no name brand 

This is pretty cool 

Some of the military jackets, pullovers, parkas on sale Id wear as well. 

Last edited:
Foreal though, French terry hoodies, dripping hibiscus sweater and the faded beauty look pretty dope.

Being an old **** though im more concerned with the feel of the material these days. Everything needs to feel like a gentle embrace. Hopefully you have taken this into consideration :lol: :pimp:

Foreal though, French terry hoodies, dripping hibiscus sweater and the faded beauty look pretty dope.

Being an old **** though im more concerned with the feel of the material these days. Everything needs to feel like a gentle embrace. Hopefully you have taken this into consideration :lol: :pimp:

Quality is definitely something we appreciate too. The jeans are some of the most comfortable jeans I've worn.

keep up the good work, thank you for your contribution to moving fashion forward.

I am being completely serious. Even though your designs/directions are not new they still cater to an audience, a lot of people will talk **** but not be part of a movement.

again, good job. 

Like SCkid said, there's a reason this doesn't have that many posts, because of past lines that were mostly bad designs on screen printed tees.

This I like though, Even if all the pieces aren't for me. I'm digging the creativity.

keep up the good work, thank you for your contribution to moving fashion forward.

I am being completely serious. Even though your designs/directions are not new they still cater to an audience, a lot of people will talk **** but not be part of a movement.

again, good job. 

Appreciate the feedback, we have a ton of different stuff coming up for our F/W and Holiday Lines

Like SCkid said, there's a reason this doesn't have that many posts, because of past lines that were mostly bad designs on screen printed tees.

This I like though, Even if all the pieces aren't for me. I'm digging the creativity.

A lot of people still associate the brand with the older days of screen printed tees and stuff. You can notice the brand/direction has changed a lot over the years. Glad you like where we're trying to take it though

Brand is not that new. I have T shirts from it that are at least 5 years old and some wristwear from them as well.

Always liked the designs.

Appreciate the feedback, we have a ton of different stuff coming up for our F/W and Holiday Lines
A lot of people still associate the brand with the older days of screen printed tees and stuff. You can notice the brand/direction has changed a lot over the years. Glad you like where we're trying to take it though
Did you guys start on /r/streetwear?

Brand is not that new. I have T shirts from it that are at least 5 years old and some wristwear from them as well.

Always liked the designs.

Yeah we've been around since 08 just looking for feedback on some of our newer stuff since a lot has changed over the years

Any of the decent items are ruined by being plastered with dumb text and un needed flags/patches. Haven't recently seen any of your clothing, but from what I saw posted on KTT/HB a while back this new stuff looks the same with some Represent Clo inspiration.

That being said I'm going to assume this brand isn't being marketed to people my age / in my demographic. I don't know anyone outside of young teens on the internet who are feeling this whole let's put embroidered flowers on everything wave. If you're going for the fast fashion HM/F21 lane then I would say you're doing really well. I just don't see any of these designs holding up in time.

Any of the decent items are ruined by being plastered with dumb text and un needed flags/patches. Haven't recently seen any of your clothing, but from what I saw posted on KTT/HB a while back this new stuff looks the same with some Represent Clo inspiration.

That being said I'm going to assume this brand isn't being marketed to people my age / in my demographic. I don't know anyone outside of young teens on the internet who are feeling this whole let's put embroidered flowers on everything wave. If you're going for the fast fashion HM/F21 lane then I would say you're doing really well. I just don't see any of these designs holding up in time.

Some pieces have to be branded in order to have brand awareness/recognition but I understand what you're saying. And yes we used to be active on KTT I'm trying to get back on there too. That thread has a lot of our older pieces and work in there as well.

Back
Top Bottom