projects in ny

Their pj's are not all that bad...overrated in that sense IMO. Matter of fact almost everything in and about NY is overrated or exaggerated.

And chill with all that honking all the time, folks kill me with all that nonsense. Lucky they don't get bucked at for honking.

Had to be one.

Funny video fam.

That video with ole boy in the blue beanie is just how they act, hella over the top motor mouths. All bark, no bite :lol:

Stopped reading after LIC.

Trying that in East NY wouldn't be advised.

:smh: I've met 3 BAD shorties who happen to live in ENY ... once they uttered the words i don't really **** with dudes from my hood i knew it was a wrap if they weren't willing to come to the crib. BK ain't what it once was but **** that ENY thinks the biggie vs Pac beef still going on **** is still the 90's out there

"Naw Naw... We love e'rybody..."

*snatches homeyboy over

"Mazaltov muh f***a"

:rofl: :rofl:

:lol:

Funny stuff man :lol:

real creative name as well, sounds good and easy to search/ remember

register that domian asap

mean.gif
I've met 3 BAD shorties who happen to live in ENY ... once they uttered the words i don't really **** with dudes from my hood i knew it was a wrap if they weren't willing to come to the crib. BK ain't what it once was but **** that ENY thinks the biggie vs Pac beef still going on **** is still the 90's out there
laugh.gif
I would NEVER go to the East or Brownsville for a chick. Don't care how good she looks.

Stopped reading after LIC.

Trying that in East NY wouldn't be advised.
mean.gif
I've met 3 BAD shorties who happen to live in ENY ... once they uttered the words i don't really **** with dudes from my hood i knew it was a wrap if they weren't willing to come to the crib. BK ain't what it once was but **** that ENY thinks the biggie vs Pac beef still going on **** is still the 90's out there

roll.gif
Repped

It's the wild wild west out there
mean.gif

:rofl: Repped
It's the wild wild west out there :smh:

It's like dudes just haven't gotten the memo i mean the x has a few grimey parts but for the most part their hasn't been any static out here. It's like BK dudes are ALWAYS in front of the building 10+ deep

I hope someone from eny chimes in, I wonder why it's so grimy there.

Gentrification has pushed all of the lower income families there, jamaica queens and the bronx... all three is extra wild now a days...

That's it.. no big build up..

Too many lower income families fighting for scraps with a huge influx of brand new low income families...

Equals drama and extra hot blocks filled with grimey cats

Last edited:
I hope someone from eny chimes in, I wonder why it's so grimy there.

Gentrification has pushed all of the lower income families there, jamaica queens and the bronx... all three is extra wild now a days...

That's it.. no big build up..

Too many lower income families fighting for scraps with a huge influx of brand new low income families...

Equals drama and extra hot blocks filled with grimey cats

what about that erkine spot and that new shopping mall next to it?

Back
Top Bottom