PROMOTION for your BEATS

Treewing-

They send me the samething but I knew was gonna have to come outta pocket so I deaded that early.

Juice- that happens sometimes (not havin CDs) when you see artists. I remember I was at six flags and Fab was there. His boys was there and was really bout tomess wit my music, askin for names numbers all that...then he asked for a beat CD
frown.gif
smh.gif
I'm salty bout that til this day.

one of the things i regret most... not having a CD with me when i met just blaze, snoop, xzibit, the game (i actually took a piss right behind xzibit), talib,his manager, zion i, phil da agony.... the list goes on.

I'M SUCH A NOOB WITH THIS !@*% SOMETIMES..... kills me... smh

I've actually had the idea forever of carrying around a flash drive with some beats on it. Fits in your pocket or on a keychain, and you're able toadd/delete new and old tracks, instead of like a CD, where the tracks on it are permanent.

My Dad basically gets flash drives for free from his work, because they use them as little marketing/advertising tools with the company name on em, so I couldjust have a handful of those stocked up with beats and carry one around at all times.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

^I thought about that too but that'll get too expensive for me

r u serious? a 4gig flash drive is $30 and 4gigs = 1000beats and im pretty sure you dont have 1000 beats to fill it up with.(not tryin to knock you)

yeah that option is only really viable if you have a hook up like he does....

also, image putting all those beats on there.... although i suppose its much better than burning hundreds of CDs.

problem is, what if someone just deletes your beats off there and uses the flash drive
laugh.gif
can't do that with a CD......

Back
Top Bottom