Proof that all kinds of people play World of Warcraft..

<param name="movie" value=""></param><paramname="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src=""type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>

if my embed fails:

fast forward to 3:45

pimp.gif
devil.gif

I'm not into video games at all, but there's an inherent hotness whenever a woman is so knowledgeable about video games or sports.

who woulda thought...

i'm kinda thinking about trying this world of warcraft thing... i have a ton of friends that play it but they're all addicts and never leave the house.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DL2352

who woulda thought...

i'm kinda thinking about trying this world of warcraft thing... i have a ton of friends that play it but they're all addicts and never leave the house.
ohwell.gif
"Casual play" in that game is 3-4 hours every week night, and 8-12 hours on the week days. Quite a few guilds require 40+ hours a week,every week, to join. No thanks, my life doesn't suck so much that I need a video game "life" to take its place.

^^ He is right, you can play casually (1-2 hours a day) but you wont ever get anywhere really. When I played the most, it was 6-8 hours a day minimum. Thatwas when I was doing the stuff she was talking about (40 man raids) and overall being a well known person on the server. Anything less than that it justisn't as cool

My roommate almost died when he heard this. I spend all day clowning on him from playing WOW all the time, so he hasn't shut up about it.

who woulda thought...

ohwell.gif
182357e1e9fff5e45e71fbb4a802c17a7df9e23.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

293.kunis.culkin.100907.jpg
macaulay_culkin76.jpg

dam, the home alone kid been hittin that for years
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

never knew that and apparently they've been steady since 02, he sure would like to be home alone with her often
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HKM206

who woulda thought...

ohwell.gif
182357e1e9fff5e45e71fbb4a802c17a7df9e23.gif
JT stoneface x smh is on point
laugh.gif

it was just a thought
laugh.gif
a fleeting one at that. i'd never play this game... the number of casualties this game has caused (in terms of social lives) isevidence enough for me to never try it. although Mila Kunis did play it... so it can't be all bad right?
nerd.gif

fine girls who play games, are indeed hot... 3 ex's ago, the girl i was with was a super gamer, she played 2k religiously, she ran with the nuggets, andwhen we first met, she was playing star wars battlefront in the schools office, i was like, omg your awesome...

i tried to play warcraft, but man, you really gotta give up your social life to get serious, its not worthed, dudes playin 100+ hours a week... i cant dothat...

Back
Top Bottom