Proof that spirits exist?!?! *pics*

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by arrjae

RIP

pics look super fake....
lol

It was confirmed on page 5 that the pic was edited with an iPhone app.

Dude actually did that to the pic, then showed it to the daughter of the lady that died the DAY AFTER she died?!
smh.gif
What an %%#.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

RIP

pics look super fake....
lol

Dude actually did that to the pic, then showed it to the daughter of the lady that died the DAY AFTER she died?!
smh.gif
What an %%#.

That's why I believed the pictures were real--which is why I don't think most of you understand yet. You guys don't know what they've beenthrough, the pics were sent to us and my gf showed me and I believed it because I didn't think a relative would do such a thing. It's a Filipinofamily, why would a relative disrespect an elder like that? My gf called the cousin who sent the pictures and now he's claiming that the house is hauntedbecause it was built on some old burial ground or some *+**. Now I know he's a sack of *+**.

As for you guys that think I photoshopped, I didn't. I said it before and I'll say it again, I have never used photoshop. I guess the cousin who sentit to my gf did it, which makes him the biggest sack of *+**. How do you disrespect the person who died like that? And can you disrespect the daughter andfamily? She died of lukimia (spelling?) I know now that the pictures are fake, thanks to you guys. You just have to understand why I believed them at first.

And to you guys that care so much about post counts and where I am at, really? I hardly go on NT, and I just go on and read stuff. BTW I replied twice, do youreally expect me to stay on this topic 24/7?

that is all

Originally Posted by desoIation1

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

RIP

pics look super fake....
lol

smh.gif
What an %%#.

That's why I believed the pictures were real--which is why I don't think most of you understand yet. You guys don't know what they've been through, the pics were sent to us and my gf showed me and I believed it because I didn't think a relative would do such a thing. It's a Filipino family, why would a relative disrespect an elder like that? My gf called the cousin who sent the pictures and now he's claiming that the house is haunted because it was built on some old burial ground or some *+**. Now I know he's a sack of *+**.

As for you guys that think I photoshopped, I didn't. I said it before and I'll say it again, I have never used photoshop. I guess the cousin who sent it to my gf did it, which makes him the biggest sack of *+**. How do you disrespect the person who died like that? And can you disrespect the daughter and family? She died of lukimia (spelling?) I know now that the pictures are fake, thanks to you guys. You just have to understand why I believed them at first.

And to you guys that care so much about post counts and where I am at, really? I hardly go on NT, and I just go on and read stuff. BTW I replied twice, do you really expect me to stay on this topic 24/7?

that is all

Yeah, that's grimey.

He owns/took the pics with an iPhone, didn't he? I would send him a link to this thread, page 6, and see if he replies to you......

Back
Top Bottom