PROOF THAT WE'RE ALL SLAVES TO OUR OWN NATION Vol. SERIOUS FOOD FOR SERIOUS THOUGHT

First and foremost, if you're addicted to posting on NT, this isn't for you. It'll take up a bit of ur time. Also, sorry if this has been posted inthe past. I'm not even a year familiar with the General Forums. I don't wanna give away too much. But if you care about our economy,"terrorism", the past, present, and future of our monetary system, take like an hour out of your time to check this documentary out. There's somuch I have to say but I'd be typing for days. [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]

***I also wanna add that, watching one part and skipping to another won't give you the entire just of the documentary. You wanna watch all 5 parts.[/color]

idk wut the deal is. sorry mods. i can only get two vids up at a time. here's the last...

c2f2563e7453a559323fd78e33665a9954a0916.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Man where have you been?
U finished watchin' it already??? I know the system is corrupt dawg. But a lot of people can't even dig deep enough to give us a validreason as to why. I'm just trynna share knowledge. U need to chill on trynna make people look dumb and realize the truth. I don't mean any harm so whyu feel like u gotta come at somebody like that?
smh.gif

EDIT: That goes to DunkNForce too. Jockhoppin' FTL
smh.gif

these types of topics always increase and pop up around election time
laugh.gif

I suggest you take up political science
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

you need to come around the General forum more often my man

just about to say that.

abeautifulhaze had a thread like this i believe

don't have time to watch it all now, but i watched a bit of it. basically schemes to make sure the rich stay rich.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

you need to come around the General forum more often my man

I been on here everyday for months. I just don't know if this has been posted. It's from back in '07. Thus why I said that I'm fairly new here.Look, if I'm hurtin' somebody, let me know. Doesn't matter. Those that don't care or haven't watched it will post off the quickness.Serious convo will kick in after people finish watchin'.

Originally Posted by knightngale

these types of topics always increase and pop up around election time
laugh.gif

I suggest you take up political science
pimp.gif
I'm not THAT into politics. It's just something my homie put me on to. I figured I'd share it with those that don't know.

I'll go ahead and be the buzzkill who let's you know this was posted up and had a thread still running about a week ago.

Originally Posted by TRUFANCE

I'll go ahead and be the buzzkill who let's you know this was posted up and had a thread still running about a week ago.

Ay well my bad. Sorry for not goin' thru every topic in General.

very interesting... but it's such a deep subject... there's been a lot of discussion about this on NT... I really wanna sit down and so my research onthis when I have time...

Oh, we had a watcher. That's wussup. Yea there's a lot to be questioned. We don't know who these people making the documentary are. But I'mwilling to believe and follow the majority of it. It's just sad to know that it's possible that innocent Americans lost their lives for anotherman's greed. That's what bothered me most about it all.

^^^ Naw, not a one. Unless it wasn't embedded in the thread. I looked thru it and didn't click on the links. A lot of it is rooted with faith andreligion tho. This is a completely different set of videos. It's actually about the Federal Reserve.

i watched all videos and i have to say it was really interesting. I always knew 9/11 was a shame and also thought about the causes of the wars in Americanhistory it always seemed to have some sort of connection why we entered them. Also can any1 shed some light on the deal with the amero(sp) and the union of thenorth american countries? does this mean we arent gonna have any more boarders in the near future?

Back
Top Bottom