proof "the closet collector" mixes fake pairs with authentic pairs

Lol those top ones are not even GM's. Replicas all the way.
Pretty sure a "GM" and a "replica" shoe are one in the same. Both aren't real which means both are fake. GM is just a higher quality fake. There isnt any middle ground unfortunately, its either Legit or not.

Last edited:
Pretty sure a "GM" and a "replica" shoe are one in the same. Both aren't real which means both are fake. GM is just a higher quality fake. There isnt any middle ground unfortunately, its either Legit or not.
There's plenty on this sight about the difference between all that stuff, but you are right is either real or it's not. There's no middle ground imo

There's plenty on this sight about the difference between all that stuff, but you are right is either real or it's not. There's no middle ground imo
Yeah but your right tho i shouldnt have even brought that subect up and like u said theres plenty of info on this site about the GM subject by people MUCH more qualified than me. Repped

Last edited:
i almost made a trade with this guy last year for the black bottom 9's before they where released online

glad i didn't deal with this clown

those were prob legit.. They were B grades from the door.. I seriously doubt there are GMs of them.

it could be but the deal sounded a little fishy

i was going to send the shoe first and after he saw it tracked with the Post office he would ship his pair

but i didnt trust him after i read up on him and since i didnt ship the shoe first he cursed me out for him making a shipping label

also he sent me a pic off his site when i asked for a just snapped pic
and the shoes looked dusty when the pair i had was perfect

so to be clear it was more my fault for not shipping first like i said i would

Last edited:
it could be but the deal sounded a little fishy

i was going to send the shoe first and after he saw it with the Post office he would ship his pair

but i didnt trust him after i read up on him and i didnt ship the shoe first he cursed me out for him making a shipping label

so to be clear it was more my fault for not shipping first like i said i would

plus he sent me a pic off his site when i asked for a just snapped pic
and the shoes looked dusty when the pair i had was perfect
true.. IMHO you made the right decision in that case.

he blocked me from his instagram page, hopefully this f*cker gets shut down

He wont ever get shut down. He is a smart guy. He does not use PayPal, otherwise the amount of charge backs would be overwhelming. He uses a service called Cart Ninja.

^ Exactly why I'm thinking about getting out of it. Or just collect casually when I get an opportunity on certain shoes.

loser all the way. If you have to scam everyone, you shouldn't be having a collection of expensive jordans.. You can't afford it clearly
mean.gif

ill rep that..many snakes in the grass..ESPECIALLY these days.. Def not the game it used to be..
amen. not only that but it's just getting TOO damn expensive all around. we are hovering right near 200 dollars retail.. no way in hell I'm continuing this at the rate I have been for the last 8 years. It is really sad what prices have come to nike sucks the big one. This is legit my last year to go hard on most releases. After that i'll cop a few 8s and 9s in the coming years since I love them, then I am finna drop off tha map. I can't justify this anymore in this current state
mean.gif

He wont ever get shut down. He is a smart guy. He does not use PayPal, otherwise the amount of charge backs would be overwhelming. He uses a service called Cart Ninja.
Not true. All I have to do is have him agree he's sending me 100% authentic shoes, receive the shoes, bring them to somewhere that is considered an "expert" in that field, file a lawsuit, and he's done.

Not true. All I have to do is have him agree he's sending me 100% authentic shoes, receive the shoes, bring them to somewhere that is considered an "expert" in that field, file a lawsuit, and he's done.

You are absolutely right that is a possibility but who is going to take the time and money to do so.

This fool has been in business for a long time and I don't see him stopping anytime soon.

He has a large clientele base which continues to buy from him convinced that his shoes are authentic. Feel bad for those people. They pay him hundreds of dollars for GM Taobao shoes.

@Anthracite8s  I remember when the Jordan face boxes were the new retros and you had to be ballin to afford $200+ for the real OG's... Now most shoes are $300 for some damn retros that just came out. And $1000+ for these limited editions.

Last edited:
I am always telling people on his videos about my experience.

It's funny and aggravating, that on every video he says, "These are Retail Pairs, so I don't want to hear all the BS from haters."

I Bought A Pair Of Royals From Him And Ended Up Returning Them Too Many Flaws,Box Size Was Smaller Then Retail Plus A Bunch Of Other Things That Didnt Match My Boys Retail Pair,

Theres Was Also No Numbers In The Box Top Like My Other Authorized Pairs,.

I Really Didn’t Notice It At First ,I Was Just Happy To Get Them At A Decent Price Compared To Ebay Sellers But After Ordering A Pair Of Laney 1S I Notice The Shoes And The Box Were Different And Started Comparing Them Too The Laneys Then To My Bos Official Pair Of Royals,Needless To Say Tings Were Way Off And I Contacted Him For A Refund.

He Told Me He Restocked From A Store In The Uk And Bought Them Out There Official  But Id Rather Just Stick Too Retail From Now On Or Someone With Proof Of Purchase

i guess its reasonable assumption that insneakers is The Closet Collectors "connect". after reading that email and seeing what he posted earlier, i would guess this shipment is going to him. 

Well I’m Not Saying Everything He Sells Is Fake But I Bought Royals From Him Not Even Knowing About These Threads And Saw They Weren’t Authentic ,Then I Did The Research, Too Find Post With Pics Of His Royals Being Compared To Authenics . The Only Reason I Caught On To Them Is Cause I Picked Up Another Pair Of Aj1S, Had I Not Sold My Bred 1S I Might Of Noticed Earlier ,But Soon As Nike Sent Me Some Laney 1S Nothing Was The Same ,Quality Was Really Bad, But If You Don’t Have Anything To Compare It Too You Might Not Notice It! 

Back
Top Bottom