Prop. 19: What are you voting?

Basically prop 19 is the legalization of cannabis for recreational use while being taxed by the State of CA. Hopefully the quality doesn't go down but I have NO clue how it is going to be regulated. I asked a couple places to see if they need any garden techs. or security but none are sure yet. But I will be voting Yes.

Basically prop 19 is the legalization of cannabis for recreational use while being taxed by the State of CA. Hopefully the quality doesn't go down but I have NO clue how it is going to be regulated. I asked a couple places to see if they need any garden techs. or security but none are sure yet. But I will be voting Yes.

im voting NO, I dont want the govt having something else to tax us for. just get a damn cannabis card and smoke somethin
pimp.gif

im voting NO, I dont want the govt having something else to tax us for. just get a damn cannabis card and smoke somethin
pimp.gif

I'm voting yes. If it passes Phillip Morris is gonna come out here and take over everything. This means ounces of Og kush going for like $50-$80!

I'm voting yes. If it passes Phillip Morris is gonna come out here and take over everything. This means ounces of Og kush going for like $50-$80!

Think of the positives, 60% of drug cartels money comes from the dank, this can help stop that.

Think of the positives, 60% of drug cartels money comes from the dank, this can help stop that.

Some how I doubt that even if it passes, it'll be a LOOOONG time before anything changes. There'll be so many appeals and fighting in a never ending battle.

Some how I doubt that even if it passes, it'll be a LOOOONG time before anything changes. There'll be so many appeals and fighting in a never ending battle.

Definatley NO. All the die hard stoners/growers like myself already have there cards. IMO its just gonna hurt the growers and the gov is gonna tax the hell out of bad weed. SO NO PEEPS!

Definatley NO. All the die hard stoners/growers like myself already have there cards. IMO its just gonna hurt the growers and the gov is gonna tax the hell out of bad weed. SO NO PEEPS!

Back
Top Bottom