Proper reaction after a girl punches you in the neck?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Women are over stepping their boundaries. Punch a man expect him to punch you back.

In your friend's situation, I would have just walked away.

If it causes some kind of instant respiratory/breathing problem, she would def get the the open hand across the head. If it was no big deal punch with no windbehind it, I would look at her and laugh, order my pizza and bounce. Who just throat punches someone for singing though? What a stupid broad.

Well since its an establishment with witnesses and cameras I wouldn't have struck her. I would do something similar to what Dirty posted.

Originally Posted by hugebird

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by hugebird

Where did you go out in Manayunk, my friend?

I am a big fan of the burrito spot late night. Either that or Zesty's. Chicken cheesteaks there are nice.
Just getting out of a house party in near Brewpub; we were trying to keep the extreme DUI driving to a minimum. What burrito spot are you talking about?
The one right by Pitchers. It's really good.

Strangely enough, some girl punched my boy in the face outside of the Zesty's one night, and I had to keep him from choking her lifeless.

I was actually at the Brew Pub last night. I hate that *%@%*%% place.
lol......I actually really like the place, cuz it's like 8 places in 1
laugh.gif
What is up with girls being so feisty these days? I forgot to mention I askedher if she was from New Jersey after she did that.

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

I already posted this in the other thread, but it also applies here...
cbd157ecff838460aafb32d3bbc38a5dd2b4484.jpg
This even got my pops rolling over here.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
NT just made a 55 year old man laugh.

Back
Top Bottom