Proper Train Etiquette Vol. CHOOO CHOOO

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by kiid23

DO only look at what youre working on

Dont comment on about your boys wang
what if son is packin though? on some hideo nomo tip I cant slip in a "damn fam I aint know you had that in ya draws" and dap him up?

AYO
sick.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
08f353fae39739495b9324d.jpg

Originally Posted by hellaones

did this dude really just say dental dams
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

6 people
eek.gif
better be some tag action instead of all at once
Im saying dudes need a game plan..I think we gone pull an all out blitz.
1 in the mouth
1 in each of her hands
2 in the butt
and 1 in the p

that way I can dap up the whole team while we get some..hopefully someone can record it off they phone

So me and 6 of my others boys are gonna board a train with this girl. We nvr been on a train before so we dont know really what to expect

Can any NT'ers help us out with proper train etiquette along with the DO's and DONT's

Thank you in advance

eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by verynecessary

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

wow 6 dudes?! this girl has 0 class. but hey !%+@ IT!
x6.

ohwell.gif
why the face fam? yo girl got trained or something and its bringing back bad memories?
you should be happy for me [Rick James] Its a celebration !%!!%%$! [/Rick James]

Originally Posted by verynecessary

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

wow 6 dudes?! this girl has 0 class. but hey !%+@ IT!
x6.

ohwell.gif
why the face fam? yo girl got trained or something and its bringing back bad memories?
you should be happy for me [Rick James] Its a celebration !%!!%%$! [/Rick James]
i dunno. bad pun i guess

Real talk I can't stress this enough. IT IS NOT A TRAIN IF ALL OF YOU ARE SMASHING THE SAME TIME. THAT IS NOT A TRAIN. THAT IS SOME ORGY BUS +%@+

Trains have cars. One at a time. More than one male in the room while the deed is being done is borderline homosexual and can lead to crossing of swords orworse.

Set up your order; conductor, middle cars, caboose. Take the sheets off the mattress or put on some dirty sheets on it or just do it on the floor/standing up.While yall wait play PS3 or XBox or beer pong, etc. don't matter. If it's just a once over then the guy in the caboose can do w/e he wants. Splash onher, stain her anywhere he wants. Preferably she's swallowing all the dudes prior.

This is unless you call up more friends to hop on the train. If a dude misses his stop he gotta go at the end of the line. If yall in the same room doing thismight as well vote no on Prop 8

if its 6 people why dont you clowns just wait outside and take your turns?

why the %#$+ would you want to be in the same room as 6 guys trying to %#$+ 1 girl at the same time?

* Keep your personal items confined to your seat.
* As long as a drink container has a top on it, such as a coffee mug or bottled water, you may bring it on the train.
* Throw away your trash as you exit the train.
* Limit the duration of mobile phone calls and maintain a low volume.
* Keep the volume low on your headphones or other electronic devices.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Trains = Predominantly-male Orgies, IMO.

ca0252ce8bc7ede3b2df17bff9f89fcb88248a4.gif
Yep. That crap is disgusting.

what if son is packin though? on some hideo nomo tip I cant slip in a "damn fam I aint know you had that in ya draws" and dap him up?
roll.gif

Im saying dudes need a game plan..I think we gone pull an all out blitz.
1 in the mouth
1 in each of her hands
2 in the butt
and 1 in the p

that way I can dap up the whole team while we get some..hopefully someone can record it off they phone
This dude said he's actually intending on dapping his boys up while doing this.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
@ 2 in the butt.

Make sure no sword fights!!

...if ya gonna go ahead with DP then you'd prolly gonna be "in contact" with your hommies.....
sick.gif

Personally I ain't down with DP, just waaay too close for comfort

Go with the flow man. Do as much weird %#@# as you can think of TO THE GIRL, because %#@# like this doesn't happen very often.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

* Keep your personal items confined to your seat.
* As long as a drink container has a top on it, such as a coffee mug or bottled water, you may bring it on the train.
* Throw away your trash as you exit the train.
* Limit the duration of mobile phone calls and maintain a low volume.
* Keep the volume low on your headphones or other electronic devices.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not reading the topic FTL

Anyways, word why the *##* do you all wanna be at in the room at the same time??

Back
Top Bottom