Protect and serve.....????

I'd have to know what she was getting detained/arrested for before I make my judgement

The cops a b****. I love how these videos always start after the crime has been committed though. 

Well, yea it start during the action, but he just claims that she kicked him and she was about to meet up with another girl for a fight, she claims she did not and was only going to talk to the girl. Either way, luckily the cop (SRO) is on paid vacation while an unbiased group of his peers evaluates his action, and I'm sure we can expect a swift, and unbiased result.

It already baffles me y'all have police officers in highschools in the US but middle school?

What the **** is a cop doing in a middle school?

There's plenty of outrage. He'll likely be cleared of all wrongdoing but fired anyways, rehired or hired to another department in less than 6 months as these incidents always go. Quit with the predictable baiting

eyes.gif

I've seen this reported on the news and all over online and social media there plenty of people pissed off

I'm not taking sides but may I ask..

How is the cop suppose to handle the situation, if the person keeps resisting?

It already baffles me y'all have police officers in highschools in the US but middle school?
What the **** is a cop doing in a middle school?
We used to have cops in my middle school pull ppl of the buss and find dope/ weed on em...n maybe a gun every once in a while :smh: ...elementary schools is where it's strange to see a police presence , but some of the worst ones got cops too

We used to have cops in my middle school pull ppl of the buss and find dope/ weed on em...n maybe a gun every once in a while
mean.gif
...elementary schools is where it's strange to see a police presence , but some of the worst ones got cops too
indifferent.gif

I have never heard of security guards or cops at any schools here.

Cops in elementary school 
indifferent.gif

Throughout the 7th to 12th grade in my school of ~3500 students we had 1 fight on school grounds and 2 or 3 police raids with drug dogs. We did not have any sort of security personnel.

That one fight we had was pretty big. The instigators got expelled immediately, other participants were suspended for 3 weeks and had to do 8 hours of community service a day on the school. Basically cleaning, picking up dirt for, ... for 3 weeks.

Last edited:
I'm not taking sides but may I ask..

How is the cop suppose to handle the situation, if the person keeps resisting?
This would be all good if it was an adult. Adults know that resisting arrest will end bad but i don't think 12 year olds understand that.

There has to be a better way of taking down a 12yo. :smh:

This girl could have suffered a brain injury, or died the way she hit her head on the concrete. ******* pigs.

Back
Top Bottom