PROTEGE Info Post - 7 new models, Pg 16

I'm feelin those Fat Jeezy's. And those Stack Jack 2. Might have to cop a pair see if they can take my Melo's spot on the court.

damn who is designing these shoes? most of these designs are dope. maybe Jordan Brand for once can get their heads out their butts with this garbage hybridcrap and sign whoever been designing these protege shoes...

First up Dallas wanted to say thank you to NobleKane, "He is standing here next to me." Next up the Brook is actually going to be the signature shoefor Protege's next big athlete who believe me is on one of the top 5 teams in the league! We just left his house and talked about shoes and played NBAlive!!! Dallas is also working on making the Method the next big shoe and it looks really cool! He just showed me his new line he is creating and its cool Ihope he finds a home for it.

Originally Posted by goldenstackz

P.S. he has no plans for any new Stackjack colorways Warriors fans!

thats a real bummer. thanks for sharing all the info. the method looks great, gotta pick up that magazine and check out the feature myself.

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

Some new models from KICKS Magazine

ofai6t.jpg

140xnyf.jpg
goldenstackz wrote:
First up Dallas wanted to say thank you to NobleKane, "He is standing here next to me." Next up the Brook is actually going to be the signature shoe for Protege's next big athlete who believe me is on one of the top 5 teams in the league! We just left his house and talked about shoes and played NBA live!!! Dallas is also working on making the Method the next big shoe and it looks really cool! He just showed me his new line he is creating and its cool I hope he finds a home for it.

#88?

nicolas-batum_p1.jpg

Aaron Brooks?

Can't be Brook Lopez, Nets ain't even top 10 in the league.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

141v152.jpg

105wayr.jpg
i like both of these. so how big is Protege now, in terms of design staff? Does Dallas handle all the designs and colorways himself or is therean entire team? sorry if this has already been discussed....

nerd.gif

So far Dallas is the only designer but he is looking for help. He is working on his new casual line like Supra meets Jordan type shoes and is up to his ears inProtege.

I saw the Protege Supra Muska lookalikes at KMart MSG the other day. They have a lot of designs I like, and were marked down then buy one get one half off(would've been like any 2 pair for 25), but I couldn't do it. I think I'm going to regret that though because I know my local KMart isn't goingto have all those shoes and all those colorways. I found them to fit small though, went a whole size up

Originally Posted by goldenstackz

So far Dallas is the only designer but he is looking for help. He is working on his new casual line like Supra meets Jordan type shoes and is up to his ears in Protege.
Can we send sketches?

Maybe he can hire some designer from NT?

Don't really like the new Jack's or Harrington's. The Harrington's kinda remind me of the Lebron III's. However, the Brooks are absolutely
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. It's too bad the price has to go up, but hopefully thematerial is better quality. I understand tech will cost more, so that's fine with me, but if the material isn't upgraded at least a little then I mightnot bite on them. Really want to though because I love the cause and the shoe looks phenomenal.

Back
Top Bottom