PROTEGE Info Post - 7 new models, Pg 16

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

Pics of a new Edge model:

67519062.jpg

64002648.jpg

74828069.jpg

66531098.jpg

very impressive. best design hands down.

I'm not sure how to post pics, but the Protege website has some new shoes up, http://protegemvp.com/#/footwear

Any word on release dates?

And whats up with the athletes, obviously Jack and Al are gone, I thought Pietrus was joining too but he's on Peak.  Kelenna Azubuike said before the season he joined them but only wore Nikes before he got hurt.  Is Bynum the only one?

Protege pretty well came and went...

Al Harrington is gone.
Stephen Jackson is gone.
Dallas Stokes is gone.
Andrew Bynum remains.

Al Harrington is gone.
Stephen Jackson is gone.
Dallas Stokes is gone.
Andrew Bynum remains.
What happened?
eek.gif

Al Harrington is gone.
Stephen Jackson is gone.
Dallas Stokes is gone.
Andrew Bynum remains.
with these 2 it was known. Jackson has been wearing random Jordans for awhile and Al has been wearing Kobes/Nikes for the last 2 months.

Hey guys the brand still has enough product from me to last till the end of the year and the "evolution" has begun as you can see by the new ads. Who knows what the future holds for the P? 
indifferent.gif

I liked the kicks that Artest rocked last season for the Rockets...nice design and color way.

Originally Posted by DALLASSTOKES

Dipset... Hey guys Protege is not gone,. Me as well as a few other surprises are coming soon. 
smokin.gif

Whats going on with Protege??

I just bought those the Protege "Power"...I thought they were way to sweet to pass up for 20 dollars...they were very Aire Carnivore like

I've honestly been a big fan of most the designs they put out...the uppers on most models are very clean and the lines and angles on the shoes are very attractive.

Originally Posted by DALLASSTOKES

Dipset... Hey guys Protege is not gone,. Me as well as a few other surprises are coming soon. 
smokin.gif

Keep the different designs coming. I may pick up the Protege Four this week.

Edit. Ordered them. Hopefully they impress
pimp.gif

[h1]
[/h1]

I am impressed. Heel cushioning is good. Forefoot could be better. Design wise, this shoe could have a Nike swoosh slapped on it and be called a team Lebron and do nice numbers. What are some future shoes Protege has coming out?
pimp.gif

Oh the socks are about as good as the newer Nike socks. Soft and comfortable.
pimp.gif

The heel area is cool but the forefoot is a pain. I changed the insoles into the green ones you can see in the background. I would say that needs to be a major improvement area.

The upper Achilles area could be irritated like with the Lebron 3s. Overall the shoe is pretty solid for a brand that is still a baby in the shoe world. I love the design and the creasing is very minimal to none.

For future shoes, I'd like to see one with a zipper system like this...

4172806475_401e7b720c.jpg

Got these a few days ago. I really dig these and they look great on the feet. They don't have that boat look other white shoes have sometimes and the support + cushioning is pretty good on these.
pimp.gif

Here's Bynum's kicks:
102050855.jpg

What are these? The design looks pretty familiar, I can't remeber though what exact shoe is that.

OT: I want Proteges!! They look good.

Back
Top Bottom