PROTOTYPE Air Jordan XX1 - Black Suede Bulls (33 Detailed Photos - COUNTERKICKS.com)

Source: http://counterkicks.com / @counterkicks

COUNTERKICKS EXCLUSIVE: Air Jordan XX1 - Black Suede Bulls Prototype (33 Detailed Photos)

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks-main.jpg

COUNTERKICKS EXCLUSIVE: Last week, we posted 23 detailed photos of a Prototype Air Jordan XX1 in allItalian Red Suede. Today, we bring you another Prototype Air Jordan XX1 model, this time in a Chicago Bulls colorway complete with a thick black suede bodyand varsity red accents adorning the shoe.

This "JORDAN ELEV8" development sample features some key differences from the Red Suede pair. Wrapping the midsole and around the heel is a whitecracked-print strip of leather, replacing the black suede seen on the previously posted prototype. Another detail is the absence of any imprint in the rubberoutsole running along the arch, where MJ's rookie stats and sneaker technology markings have been seen. A final twist is the all-red plastic aglets cappingthe end of each shoe lace rather than the reflective silver metal seen in the later production versions. Counter Kicks will be presenting moreexclusive Air Jordan Prototypes and Samples in the coming days and weeks. Follow us on Twitterfor instant updates on the latest sneaker info.

Want to see more? Continue reading to see 33 detailed photos of these Air Jordan XXI - Black Suede Bulls Prototypes.

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks01.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks02.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks03.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks04.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks05.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks06.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks07.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks08.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks09.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks10.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks12.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks13.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks14.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks15.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks16.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks17.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks18.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks19.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks20.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks21.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks22.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks23.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks29.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks24.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks25.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks26.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks28.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks27.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks30.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks33.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks32.jpg

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks31.jpg

Counter Kicks will be posting a big batch of Air Jordan Prototypes over the coming days and weeks. Follow us on Twitter for the latest sneaker news and sample photos!

hmmm i don't know if I like these more than the OG but cool prototype none the less

these look better than the red ones............love the color placement. I could wear these.

this angle of the shoe make it look reall nice (not too tall, even though the shoe is tall) imo

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks02.jpg

this thing on the side must represent the grille of the bently the shoe was designed from

aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks20.jpg

looks really good I would buy a pair (looks really hi though
ohwell.gif
)
aj_xx1_prototype_bulls-counterkicks24.jpg

man steez this pic are well appreciated (for me) i like to see stuff like this (what it could have been compared to what came out) . the jordan21 is a nice shoe but it was too hot (needed better venting to keep the shoe cool. that thing on the ankle of the prototypes is interesting to look at......iguess that why i like these. and honestly i could see these follow the 20's in design. the 21's that did drop were way too plain with the design(imo).

Originally Posted by cycopth

man steez this pic are well appreciated (for me) i like to see stuff like this (what it could have been compared to what came out) . the jordan 21 is a nice shoe but it was too hot (needed better venting to keep the shoe cool. that thing on the ankle of the prototypes is interesting to look at......i guess that why i like these. and honestly i could see these follow the 20's in design. the 21's that did drop were way too plain with the design (imo).

Appreciate that man! And about the ankle grille, you notice on these prototypes that there's no vent opening behind that mesh piece. Maybe that was oneroute they were thinking about going but opted not to for production. Also remember the last batch of XX1 salesman samples featured a silver mesh tongue vent,too. Anyways, there's lots of tweaked details on these prototypes which are pretty cool and gives you an insight into the development process for an AirJordan shoe. I've got more info coming on the XX1's in the next prototype post on Counter Kicks.

Sweet pictures dude!
I think these are 100X better than the released version

They need to retro these their sick, I like em a little more than the red ones (which I still want)

Back
Top Bottom