proud parents of niketalk: Recomend me a good game for DSi

I dont have the DSi yet.. but im ready to buy.. i have a 5 year old and she is in kindergarden but i think she is really smart.. she basically knows 2language.. so i was wondering what games would be appropriate for her.. thanks in advance..

get her grand theft auto chinatown wars, i think she would definitely like it.

Damn, I came here because I wouldn't mind copping a DS myself but it turns out dude was talking about his 5 year old daughter.
laugh.gif

I just bought one for my niece. It comes with 1000 free DSi points, and she used some of them on Warioware, which can be downloaded from the DSi Store.Unfortunately, I am unable to recommend any games on hardware.

My 6 year old daughter likes to play Franklin, Shrek smash and crash racing, pet bunnies, my little ponies amd build a bear. I made the mistake of buying hersome games that are to hard for her and she won't touch them anymore.

my daughter is turning 7 and im thinking of picking one up for her... he was never into video games... just a lot of drawing and taking pictures....

Buy her a guitar, or piano, something creative. Most def. not telling you how to raise your kid but you really don't want her getting addicted to videogames.

My kids love just about any Mario game...Mario Kart, Mario 64 DS, Mario Party etc...just about any Mario game is cool for kids.

Mario and the lego star wars games. My step daughter is 6 and has a DS. *I* have the DSi LOL

Ya'll are bugging, I think he's looking for games that have learning activities, dealing with colors, shapes, math...
smh.gif

I don't have DSi myself, but my daughter rocks on the regular DS and stuff like this has her occupied and learning....
51itroSmqgL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

6a010534998f56970b010536f07030970c-800wi

70023.jpg

I'm not sure if the DS games are compatible with the DSi, but maybe they have made DSi games for these games...hope that helps...

Back
Top Bottom