Prove Me Wrong... DJ Khaled is Better Than your favorite DJ!!!

Originally Posted by Breezy1one

Before anyone comes in here's ranting about how they hate how he sounds or acts hear me out. I may live down here in miami but I was born and raised in jersey so there is no biased. For all the hate that Khaled may get nobody mentions what he is doing for his city... there is no DJ in the country in the last 5 years that has put more people on in the city they rep than Khaled... Ross, Flo-rida, Runners, Plies, Ace, ext. Now I know these dudes aren't the best in the world but it's what their city loves and wants. Name another DJ that has done that for their respective city? "Don't worry I'll Wait" lol
NOBODY. That's because most DJ's could give 2 cents about the artists in their city. Khaled uses his position to elevate unsigned artists. Furthermore you could throw in a Khaled album and you'll hear music from EVERYWHERE.... he's got Bonethugs, Beanie Sigel, Trick, everybody. I just think people don't give this man the credit he deserves based on his crazy @ss swag. If you disagree, name one DJ anywhere that is elevating new artists the way he is.

since when was putting out trash good?

smh.gif
,hop off son.

Drama........and if Khaled is the one who put Plies on, he can feel free to fling him back to wherever he came from

DJ Clue, Whoo Kid, Green Lantern > Khaled............. i seriously dont know why people like khaled so much he tends to get annoying..

I lived in Miami for years. Khaled is THAT dude there.

I know how much you kids love to hate. Hate damn near everyone and everything doing it BIGGER than you are just because you're mad.

Hate away. You say Ross was big before him? Wrong. Ross was big BECAUSE of him. Khaled is going on 10 years down there. Ross is what, maybe 5 years in the mix?

Sure, Khaled talks too much. But if you're in here sweating Clue, or Flex, as much as those clowns yap on records and on radio, you're a hypocrite.

I lived in Miami for years. Khaled is THAT dude there.
I think dude was better when he was on pirate stations with Bahamas Marlon and crew. When I first moved out here I thought dude was cool becausehe played a lot of east coast stuff and barely spoke. But nowadays, even a lot of ppl who are from here cant stand dude.

Name another DJ that has done that for their respective city? "Don't worry I'll Wait" lol
DJ Drama.
He's made a name for himself (IN THE RAP GAME!) for quite a long time. his Producer Don Cannon puts out at least grade A, non-recyclable Beats (and i likecool and dre and the runners). Drama's Artist Willie the Kid would make Ace Gutta look like a clown on a track. Drama has gangsta grillz albums (ofofficial material) with Saigon, T.I., Young Jeezy, Bun B, Young Buck, Fabolous, Lil Wayne. Truthfully Speaking Khaled only made his name by being a local DJ,then finding some dudes in the game to work on a mediocre album. for every B+ Khaled album, Drama puts out more than one B+ - A mixtape. Now im Not sayingkhaled doesnt deserve respect, But you overdoin it.

Clue been in the game since like '93.....at his peak, NO ONE was f'ing with him

Khaled gets $...but Clue was buying BMWs off straight mixtape $ @ age 17-18.

Khaled aint f'ing with Clue. At All

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Name another DJ that has done that for their respective city? "Don't worry I'll Wait" lol
DJ Drama.
He's made a name for himself (IN THE RAP GAME!) for quite a long time. his Producer Don Cannon puts out at least grade A, non-recyclable Beats (and i like cool and dre and the runners). Drama's Artist Willie the Kid would make Ace Gutta look like a clown on a track. Drama has gangsta grillz albums (of official material) with Saigon, T.I., Young Jeezy, Bun B, Young Buck, Fabolous, Lil Wayne. Truthfully Speaking Khaled only made his name by being a local DJ, then finding some dudes in the game to work on a mediocre album. for every B+ Khaled album, Drama puts out more than one B+ - A mixtape. Now im Not saying khaled doesnt deserve respect, But you overdoin it.

Drama from Jersey ain't he lol? What he do for his city?

As far as cats namin' Clue I sort of see him as the king of this %%+. I'm sure there were some before him but he's the only DJ with a platinumplaque. I think he had the 90's and early 2000's on lock. As of now i'm not too sure. I'd think i'd have to put Drama and Khaled ahead ofhim as far as droppin' mixtapes.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Clue been in the game since like '93.....at his peak, NO ONE was f'ing with him

Khaled gets $...but Clue was buying BMWs off straight mixtape $ @ age 17-18.

Khaled aint f'ing with Clue. At All

Man did he fall off..he was droppin new mixtapes every 3-4 weeks ..and he had all the exclusive %@$#..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Sure, Khaled talks too much. But if you're in here sweating Clue, or Flex, as much as those clowns yap on records and on radio, you're a hypocrite.

Nah, they might have intros to their tapes but on the on the vinyl/single versions of their music they don't

Clue got a love for RnB

Flex... well hes annoying as well.

and all in all I'd rather listen to Ny mixtape filler than Ace Hood

Back
Top Bottom