Provide a DETAILED REASON why a shoe is fake or be BANNED! 3 STRIKES!!

Glad that someone is making a move on this.
+1 for ijapino. :smile:
smile.gif
Indohan

well okay then....I better step it up. Philly the Kidd- 1 strike
HEAT SEEKER
-Fed Town Featherweights (5-2)-
-Puget Sound Crab People (6-1)-

well okay then....I better step it up. Philly the Kidd- 1 strike
HEAT SEEKER
-Fed Town Featherweights (5-2)-
-Puget Sound Crab People (6-1)-

Thanks ijapino and Indo for clearing that up for me; I guess I'm doing a good job sharing my knowledge in the LC forum :lol:
laugh.gif
*AO17*​

Thanks ijapino and Indo for clearing that up for me; I guess I'm doing a good job sharing my knowledge in the LC forum :lol:
laugh.gif
*AO17*​

I agree that a brief reasoning accompanying a persons post verifying the legitimacy of a pair of shoes is important and useful so that the original poster can learn and hopefully not ask the same questions in the future. I do believe however that a simple co-sign should be considered sufficient in cases where another member has already stressed valid descriptions regarding a pair of shoes that you agree with. I just think to keeping repeating the same things would be redundant.
For Sale/Trade
DS Jordunk VIII size 13 $75

Wanted:
DMP XI size 12 new or used
Black Cement III size 12-12.5 new or used

I agree that a brief reasoning accompanying a persons post verifying the legitimacy of a pair of shoes is important and useful so that the original poster can learn and hopefully not ask the same questions in the future. I do believe however that a simple co-sign should be considered sufficient in cases where another member has already stressed valid descriptions regarding a pair of shoes that you agree with. I just think to keeping repeating the same things would be redundant.
For Sale/Trade
DS Jordunk VIII size 13 $75

Wanted:
DMP XI size 12 new or used
Black Cement III size 12-12.5 new or used

I don't know, sometimes a unknown (unfamiliar) NT'er give reasons for a shoes "Fakeness"

Then a more experienced (well known) NT'er comes along and "co-signs" it almost validating it if you know what I mean.

Especially if the point is to disprove the first fake accusation...

Example:

First response (noob)
Fake "Shape is off Colors are wrong"... etc

second response (Known NT'er)
" those are legit. Bad lighting / angle"

Third response (another known NT'er)
" ^^^co-sign Legit"This thread is stupidNeed Videogames?

I don't know, sometimes a unknown (unfamiliar) NT'er give reasons for a shoes "Fakeness"

Then a more experienced (well known) NT'er comes along and "co-signs" it almost validating it if you know what I mean.

Especially if the point is to disprove the first fake accusation...

Example:

First response (noob)
Fake "Shape is off Colors are wrong"... etc

second response (Known NT'er)
" those are legit. Bad lighting / angle"

Third response (another known NT'er)
" ^^^co-sign Legit"This thread is stupidNeed Videogames?

Back
Top Bottom