ps 3s and 6s

hey nt, this is my first time photoshopping. with the 3s, i totally forgot that the 3s of jumpman23.com are practically the same. theres just a little more redand cement print. then i tried to make a pair of grape 6s. kind of got crappier as the night went on, but u get the idea. lemme know what u guys think. thanks

the 3's are cool.my thing is bright colored sneakers but for some reason the purple seems out of place on the 6's

You have some skills man, check out the Dream Colorways thread in the Jordan Brand section if you want showcase some other stuff. The VI's are very welldone, even if the colorway isn't the greatest

3:

6:
45cf3fb094b87f3930267a5c1ea17caf.gif

Those III's exist. They were one of those pairs auctioned at the Katrina Relief Auction thing.

Those VI's though........yeah.........no.

im trying to think of a colorway i should do....and for what shoe...anyone got any ideas? i wanna see what im capable of...haha im not that creative

heres some more things i did....the one is a white/red xi cw...and the other is a san fran xiii cw...lemme know what u think

Originally Posted by kmark2092

im trying to think of a colorway i should do....and for what shoe...anyone got any ideas? i wanna see what im capable of...haha im not that creative

all jordans in the cool grey colorway...
well besides the 3s,4s,9s,11s (of course) ,
and the 5s, 14s,15s, i guess....
but i would like to see the cg3s edited, not feeling the orange and red....

and im talking about JUST:
-grey (any/all shades)
-white
-a small portion of black

if you could do that, that would be much appreciated....
pimp.gif

those 13s are terrrrrible.. the 11s are hot but i think they already have that cw in low tops

Back
Top Bottom