PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Let me know when yall gonna get on... I just lost like 6 outta like 9 matches playing in Pubs.. @%%% was pissing me off...

i added u...accept my request

Let me know when yall gonna get on... I just lost like 6 outta like 9 matches playing in Pubs.. @%%% was pissing me off...

21 Killstreak 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lowslows

Damn i didnt know that was u... but alright ill accept it.. I still have the request sittin there cuz i didnt know if it was NT or not lol 

Originally Posted by lowslows

Damn i didnt know that was u... but alright ill accept it.. I still have the request sittin there cuz i didnt know if it was NT or not lol 

Originally Posted by I Noah Dentist

Is InfinityWard ever going to make Call of Duty again?
Probably 2 years from now. The next version of Call of Duty (drops Novemeber of 2011) is being handle by Sledgehammer Games and this time the marines are going in Space 
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Probably 2 years from now. The next version of Call of Duty (drops Novemeber of 2011) is being handle by Sledgehammer Games and this time the marines are going in Space 
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Just a rumor for now, but hey, as long as they make a game with good MP I don't care where the marines are going.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Just a rumor for now, but hey, as long as they make a game with good MP I don't care where the marines are going.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

JP>Me tho so far .. from what i seen last night, dude was killin it

Anyways i wanna say that

Mw2 SinglePlayer Campaign/Medal Of Honor Campaign >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black Ops SinglePlayer Campiagn... And its not even close.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

JP>Me tho so far .. from what i seen last night, dude was killin it

Anyways i wanna say that

Mw2 SinglePlayer Campaign/Medal Of Honor Campaign >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black Ops SinglePlayer Campiagn... And its not even close.

Originally Posted by hlf man hlf amzng

for those who hate the game after 2 days, this isn't modern warfare 2. in fact, black ops is MUCH harder than MW2. guns have a lot of recoil. you can't just jump into a fire fight like we all were so accustomed to. even if you win that fight, you WILL get killed from behind by someone else. head on rushing will not get you anywhere in this game. it's all about being in the best position and skill to get your kills now. It actually MEANS something if you reach the higher killstreaks. you actually had to earn them.

i come from a SOCOM background where its one shot one kill basically so im pretty good at the "hardcore" types of gameplay in call of duty and Black ops still sucks. matter of fact. i put SOCOM above black ops. its almost like black ops wants to be like SOCOM in terms of trying to be harder, but just does a horrible job. waaay to much lag, hit detection is basura and the game is overall rushed.

%%!$ activation for doing this to the ps3. instead of porting it over from the xbox360, they should of actually taken the time to make a damn game. being able to play online with a friend split screen is cool but how come xbox gets to sign into their respective accounts but i have to play under my friends and everthing i do goes towards his K/D and rank ups?

%+@#!+$ stupid.

call of duty 4 servers go down on new years BTW. ill be popping that in for a min.

Originally Posted by hlf man hlf amzng

for those who hate the game after 2 days, this isn't modern warfare 2. in fact, black ops is MUCH harder than MW2. guns have a lot of recoil. you can't just jump into a fire fight like we all were so accustomed to. even if you win that fight, you WILL get killed from behind by someone else. head on rushing will not get you anywhere in this game. it's all about being in the best position and skill to get your kills now. It actually MEANS something if you reach the higher killstreaks. you actually had to earn them.

i come from a SOCOM background where its one shot one kill basically so im pretty good at the "hardcore" types of gameplay in call of duty and Black ops still sucks. matter of fact. i put SOCOM above black ops. its almost like black ops wants to be like SOCOM in terms of trying to be harder, but just does a horrible job. waaay to much lag, hit detection is basura and the game is overall rushed.

%%!$ activation for doing this to the ps3. instead of porting it over from the xbox360, they should of actually taken the time to make a damn game. being able to play online with a friend split screen is cool but how come xbox gets to sign into their respective accounts but i have to play under my friends and everthing i do goes towards his K/D and rank ups?

%+@#!+$ stupid.

call of duty 4 servers go down on new years BTW. ill be popping that in for a min.

Back
Top Bottom