PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

wait wait wait....

so you can hook up an extra xbox live account??

and play multiplayer?!

yeeeeesssssssssssssss....

no more smack talkin from other people...

we gonna go split screen... see who can get the most BUCKETS!!!

Originally Posted by henz0

Will have this on Wed.
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

So if you buy the hardened edition, you get the 4 Zombie Maps from World at War? Is that it?

So if you buy the hardened edition, you get the 4 Zombie Maps from World at War? Is that it?

Did you guys notice that any kills with killstreaks will NOT go towards other killstreaks?

Through all the details, thats the only thing i really dont like unless you are going to be able to get EVERY killstreak during a game and not just 3

Did you guys notice that any kills with killstreaks will NOT go towards other killstreaks?

Through all the details, thats the only thing i really dont like unless you are going to be able to get EVERY killstreak during a game and not just 3

^ i actually like that though. think about how many people got nukes cause of how good their ac130 or CG did in MW2, and they got those because of harriers or whatever ya know. let say you have pred.-harriers-CG on MW2...after u get your predator missile you could go from 5 to 20+ kills with out moving from a hiding spot or firing your weapon.

now you gotta actually EARN a KS yourself. should make it so the map isnt cluttered with KS for the second half of the match.

^ i actually like that though. think about how many people got nukes cause of how good their ac130 or CG did in MW2, and they got those because of harriers or whatever ya know. let say you have pred.-harriers-CG on MW2...after u get your predator missile you could go from 5 to 20+ kills with out moving from a hiding spot or firing your weapon.

now you gotta actually EARN a KS yourself. should make it so the map isnt cluttered with KS for the second half of the match.

^^

I feel that....but if they are gonna do that, they should give us like a choice of 3-6 killstreaks in one life

^^

I feel that....but if they are gonna do that, they should give us like a choice of 3-6 killstreaks in one life

Originally Posted by youngmoney

so whos going hard like JPTHE3 for this game?...

im not gonna have a life for a week
laugh.gif

not even close to worth it considering the hacks thatll occur.

Im tellin yall, we need to finish the Tourney ASAP cause the release/leak of this game wont allow us to.  

Originally Posted by youngmoney

so whos going hard like JPTHE3 for this game?...

im not gonna have a life for a week
laugh.gif

not even close to worth it considering the hacks thatll occur.

Im tellin yall, we need to finish the Tourney ASAP cause the release/leak of this game wont allow us to.  

Back
Top Bottom