PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

yall stay hating on this game
laugh.gif
its fun to me...needs a patch but should replace mw2 for a while

no camping, killstreaks need to be earned, ive gotten killed by a noobtube like twice since i started playing online
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

no camping, killstreaks need to be earned, ive gotten killed by a noobtube like twice since i started playing online
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

LOL.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

LOL.

Don't understand why people complaining about camping. After all it's actually a real life combat strategy. IF you're good you should be able to outsmart the camper. It's not that hard

Don't understand why people complaining about camping. After all it's actually a real life combat strategy. IF you're good you should be able to outsmart the camper. It's not that hard

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

nt wanna roll a high roller match im tryna get paid
pimp.gif

Can't bring parties into anything other than the lowest tier of wager matches, nor can you join a friend's high roller session already in progress.

pimp.gif

Can't bring parties into anything other than the lowest tier of wager matches, nor can you join a friend's high roller session already in progress.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I don't complain about it, but to say it doesn't happen in Black Ops is foolish.

Camping IS a strategy.

FPS are all about position.

If I'm in a dominant position, why should I leave?

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I don't complain about it, but to say it doesn't happen in Black Ops is foolish.

Camping IS a strategy.

FPS are all about position.

If I'm in a dominant position, why should I leave?

camping can't be done as effectively since every area and building contain multiple pathways in and out of them. If you hide in X corner it won't matter because your back or sides are exposed somewhere for someone to light you up.

The spawns down help either since it tends to put players all over the map.

camping can't be done as effectively since every area and building contain multiple pathways in and out of them. If you hide in X corner it won't matter because your back or sides are exposed somewhere for someone to light you up.

The spawns down help either since it tends to put players all over the map.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

pimp.gif

damn that blows

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

pimp.gif

damn that blows

Back
Top Bottom