PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

can't wait for this! anyone going to the activision launch event for it in santa monica this thursday? it's in a hangar and metallica is playing, so it should be pretty interesting. hope gaming stations are set up
pimp.gif

can't wait for this! anyone going to the activision launch event for it in santa monica this thursday? it's in a hangar and metallica is playing, so it should be pretty interesting. hope gaming stations are set up
pimp.gif

I heard my EB games is in fact doing a midnight release, so monday night is the earliest I'll have it.

I'ma be playing hardbody, so we can def party up, Chris.

I heard my EB games is in fact doing a midnight release, so monday night is the earliest I'll have it.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

my spot for early releases said friday. ::crosses fingers:: 
pimp.gif

Son! Are you in DC?
yeah fam i'm in the area. college park will have it, PM me I should have the details then..

pimp.gif

Son! Are you in DC?
yeah fam i'm in the area. college park will have it, PM me I should have the details then..

pimp.gif

Son! Are you in DC?

Pandora's always tries to charge $79.99 for early games.. I hate those fools man.

pimp.gif

Son! Are you in DC?

Pandora's always tries to charge $79.99 for early games.. I hate those fools man.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

All Future Shop, Best Buy and ebgames (that are not in a mall) will be having a midnight release in Canada minus quebec of course
will be waiting for mine to come in the mail (future shop had it on sale for 39.99 online only)

Also anyone think the prestige edition will go for money on ebay? i have one preordered at gamestop but not sure if im going to pick it up

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

All Future Shop, Best Buy and ebgames (that are not in a mall) will be having a midnight release in Canada minus quebec of course
will be waiting for mine to come in the mail (future shop had it on sale for 39.99 online only)

Also anyone think the prestige edition will go for money on ebay? i have one preordered at gamestop but not sure if im going to pick it up

Ill be trying to go to my local Best Buy a couple hours before closing and see if they can just sell me the game so i dont have to wait til midnight.. i pre-ordered it so maybe they might let me get away with it..

Ill be trying to go to my local Best Buy a couple hours before closing and see if they can just sell me the game so i dont have to wait til midnight.. i pre-ordered it so maybe they might let me get away with it..

laugh.gif
dudes have class today? Glad they're doing voting at my school.

But it sucks that I won't be able to play this the day it launches. PS3 won't read discs
frown.gif

laugh.gif
dudes have class today? Glad they're doing voting at my school.

But it sucks that I won't be able to play this the day it launches. PS3 won't read discs
frown.gif

Man it just hit me how close we are to this game. Tge only thing that sucks is I can't miss anymore days of school...otherwise I get dropped from
The class hahaha. Fml. But I have/am getting all my drunkenness and partying out now so I can curl up and ball on this game

pimp.gif
woo woo
roll.gif

Man it just hit me how close we are to this game. Tge only thing that sucks is I can't miss anymore days of school...otherwise I get dropped from
The class hahaha. Fml. But I have/am getting all my drunkenness and partying out now so I can curl up and ball on this game

pimp.gif
woo woo
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom