PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

So who's going to be the Nters who run zombies with me
nerd.gif

i got you keith i honestly wanna hear your reactions in zombies
laugh.gif

Turns out the Best Buy at my local Mall isnt doing a Midnight Release cause the mall isnt allowing them too

But thank fully another best buy 10mins away is doing a midnight release ... so imma go there tmw and buy a pre order and just cancel my previous one (the Best Buy at the Mall)

Wish i had a mom & pops store around thatd sell them early ..
30t6p3b.gif

Edit: @@*! Keef & Henry for ignoring me wen i hit yall up on twitter .. bishes 
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
.. i got yall.. 

Turns out the Best Buy at my local Mall isnt doing a Midnight Release cause the mall isnt allowing them too

But thank fully another best buy 10mins away is doing a midnight release ... so imma go there tmw and buy a pre order and just cancel my previous one (the Best Buy at the Mall)

30t6p3b.gif

Edit: @@*! Keef & Henry for ignoring me wen i hit yall up on twitter .. bishes 
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
.. i got yall.. 

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm usually calm in the first few levels but when it start getting to level 20 I start going crazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

30t6p3b.gif

Edit: *!%! Keef & Henry for ignoring me wen i hit yall up on twitter .. bishes 
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
.. i got yall.. 

man I dont be on twitter like that anymore
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm usually calm in the first few levels but when it start getting to level 20 I start going crazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

30t6p3b.gif

Edit: *!%! Keef & Henry for ignoring me wen i hit yall up on twitter .. bishes 
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
.. i got yall.. 

man I dont be on twitter like that anymore
laugh.gif

I haz thee sadness
frown.gif
Why?

I remember reading ur last tweets a couple days ago.. Whatever it is ur dealing with fam .. Keep ur head up son. (nh)

U r forgiven... lol

I haz thee sadness
frown.gif
Why?

I remember reading ur last tweets a couple days ago.. Whatever it is ur dealing with fam .. Keep ur head up son. (nh)

U r forgiven... lol

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

This. I need to be in on a few rounds.
I remember running WaW a few times with TapTap. Just the two of us with two randoms got pretty high. a good team of would be sick.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

This. I need to be in on a few rounds.
I remember running WaW a few times with TapTap. Just the two of us with two randoms got pretty high. a good team of would be sick.

Props for that Gamestop video. Nuketown looks like a fun map to play on. But Jungle looks terrible, like a camper map.

Props for that Gamestop video. Nuketown looks like a fun map to play on. But Jungle looks terrible, like a camper map.

Fordham road and Pelham parkway have nothing. Anybody finds the hookup in NYC let us know! lol

Fordham road and Pelham parkway have nothing. Anybody finds the hookup in NYC let us know! lol

^ jungle looks pretty good. I will be mostly playing all the different types of ffa's and zombies.

^ jungle looks pretty good. I will be mostly playing all the different types of ffa's and zombies.

Back
Top Bottom