PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Home in an hour to hop on
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

But I have a hard time as heck getting 10 first bloods.   I can get to level 50 before getting 10 first bloods.
laugh.gif
Just go to S&D to get them. If you have Warlord Pro you can just launch two semtexes so that should help. nooby but whatever, and put lightweight on as well.

Originally Posted by amel223

But I have a hard time as heck getting 10 first bloods.   I can get to level 50 before getting 10 first bloods.
laugh.gif
Just go to S&D to get them. If you have Warlord Pro you can just launch two semtexes so that should help. nooby but whatever, and put lightweight on as well.

I know this is the black ops thread but it I did the 10th prestige today in 5 min

2chxb85.jpg

f1e5x3.jpg

and I honestly dont have a clue how it happened but now I see why you guys like black ops so much. Took the fun right out, Ill prob restart it.

I know this is the black ops thread but it I did the 10th prestige today in 5 min

2chxb85.jpg

f1e5x3.jpg

and I honestly dont have a clue how it happened but now I see why you guys like black ops so much. Took the fun right out, Ill prob restart it.

Back
Top Bottom