PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

i see i aint missing out on a whole lot. same ol *%@@ still going on with this damn game 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by MJair

I just realized how badly I need a better connection. Played at my friends house today and he has the regular comcast 20MBPS I think. Got attack dogs 5 games in a row and I was reloading a lot less throughout the game. My 3 MB DSL connection aint cuttin it anymore
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I've always had a suspicion that my outdated connection (I have the same as yours) has +%*$$% me over plenty of times. SMH I still put #'s up but I'm not happy hearing about that.
Yeah it definitely makes a difference. The biggest thing I noticed was how much easier it is to kill people with the CG or gunship if you have a good connection. I'm about to just upgrade it next month... it's not even that much more.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by MJair

I just realized how badly I need a better connection. Played at my friends house today and he has the regular comcast 20MBPS I think. Got attack dogs 5 games in a row and I was reloading a lot less throughout the game. My 3 MB DSL connection aint cuttin it anymore
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I've always had a suspicion that my outdated connection (I have the same as yours) has +%*$$% me over plenty of times. SMH I still put #'s up but I'm not happy hearing about that.
Yeah it definitely makes a difference. The biggest thing I noticed was how much easier it is to kill people with the CG or gunship if you have a good connection. I'm about to just upgrade it next month... it's not even that much more.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

their site is down...i seen a article where they said they are figuring out what went wrong with the patch

laugh.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

IDK how yall dudes can play COD and then play Resistance.. that game was always trash to me

their site is down...i seen a article where they said they are figuring out what went wrong with the patch

laugh.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

IDK how yall dudes can play COD and then play Resistance.. that game was always trash to me

No net...paved twice online and neither went through because of their online system and I never knew till they cut it off.

Charter is trash!!!!!!!!

No net...paved twice online and neither went through because of their online system and I never knew till they cut it off.

Charter is trash!!!!!!!!

Zombies with keef  , prodigy & his friend was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Idk wat happened to keef but i think he lagged out..
30t6p3b.gif

We played until round 25 then decided to call it quits cause we were playin for a while... my eyes were gettin tired also..
laugh.gif

We were rapin face tho.. the Zeus Gun is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

but anyways, DAMN SMH
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
 at the PS3 Post Patch results...  Will stay playin on the Black and Green til they try fixing it again

Time to study for my final finals tmw... 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

We played until round 25 then decided to call it quits cause we were playin for a while... my eyes were gettin tired also..
laugh.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

but anyways, DAMN SMH
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
 at the PS3 Post Patch results...  Will stay playin on the Black and Green til they try fixing it again

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

You better watch your mouth man
laugh.gif
I'm having mad fun playing 2 right now.  I'll be on around 10 or so.

laugh.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

You better watch your mouth man
laugh.gif
I'm having mad fun playing 2 right now.  I'll be on around 10 or so.

TD connections werent that bad but ground war is still garbage..

More importantly, why the hell havent they fixed the hit detection and the skipping across the screen
indifferent.gif

Doesn't that have to do with our frame rate issue?

TD connections werent that bad but ground war is still garbage..

More importantly, why the hell havent they fixed the hit detection and the skipping across the screen
indifferent.gif

Doesn't that have to do with our frame rate issue?

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

but anyways, DAMN SMH
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

We are gonna have to get back on sometime. We were gonna make it real far. Keith, what happened to you?

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

but anyways, DAMN SMH
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

We are gonna have to get back on sometime. We were gonna make it real far. Keith, what happened to you?

Back
Top Bottom