PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

.Naw man, I trip the power cable.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

idk why but i busted out laughing.

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

Team 5
RKO
wbasco
infyrno
daema
jbg11241
carolinaftw                                               
indifferent.gif

justbob           
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
This *++# is worst than when Shaq played a Genie in a bottle.  Ya'll ninjas go and draft a bunch of Nook readers and think ya'll elite .... This draft reeks of propaganda and inside trades ... What happened to democracy?  
laugh.gif

Look @ my attributes.  I kill, I stay w/ the sour, and I'm always on (pause) ....
[/td][/tr][/table]
laugh.gif

Felt as if i got proof of exoneration and yet STILL got the life sentence..i mean i know ive been off my game lately but how yall gon add this olllll MW2 pre marathon/lightweight/commando , run n hide around the corner til you chase him, bring a blade to a league of extraordinary assault rifles %$$ %@%%%??

BASCO/RKO THIS IS BLASPHEMY!!

Team 5
RKO
wbasco
infyrno
daema
jbg11241
carolinaftw                                               
indifferent.gif

justbob           
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
This *++# is worst than when Shaq played a Genie in a bottle.  Ya'll ninjas go and draft a bunch of Nook readers and think ya'll elite .... This draft reeks of propaganda and inside trades ... What happened to democracy?  
laugh.gif

Look @ my attributes.  I kill, I stay w/ the sour, and I'm always on (pause) ....
[/td][/tr][/table]
laugh.gif

Felt as if i got proof of exoneration and yet STILL got the life sentence..i mean i know ive been off my game lately but how yall gon add this olllll MW2 pre marathon/lightweight/commando , run n hide around the corner til you chase him, bring a blade to a league of extraordinary assault rifles %$$ %@%%%??

Team free agency...cant believe i did not get drafted...o well..
ohwell.gif
Oh so you DIDN'T get drafted? Add this to the list of things justreason/me got *#**$@ over on yesterday...I clearly asked if you were taken at some point during the draft and dudes said yeah.
alien.gif

That's that bull @*$+.
Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

did CasperJr sign up???
No. My man is doing taxes so he's not gonna have time to play as much...

bieber adclc;kxjl;sdasfjkladasfl;js son has been flagrant as hell the past few days

EDIT:
Originally Posted by derrty6232

I coulda swore I heard someone call thrills name at the podium.
nerd.gif
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif
Oh so you DIDN'T get drafted? Add this to the list of things justreason/me got *#**$@ over on yesterday...I clearly asked if you were taken at some point during the draft and dudes said yeah.
alien.gif

That's that bull @*$+.

did CasperJr sign up???

bieber adclc;kxjl;sdasfjkladasfl;js son has been flagrant as hell the past few days

EDIT:

nerd.gif
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

This dude Boost joins my game, gets put on the opposite team and rage quits as soon as I get my dogs and chopper.

I am irate.
Naw man, I trip the power cable.

laugh.gif

I recently started rage quitting like crazy.

If I get frustrated or some %!%%, I just turn my PS3 off.

Cause once I go into rage mode I play HORRIBLY.

I don't care if my team is raping, if something stupid happens, I just shut my PS3 off.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

This dude Boost joins my game, gets put on the opposite team and rage quits as soon as I get my dogs and chopper.

I am irate.
Naw man, I trip the power cable.

laugh.gif

I recently started rage quitting like crazy.

If I get frustrated or some %!%%, I just turn my PS3 off.

Cause once I go into rage mode I play HORRIBLY.

I don't care if my team is raping, if something stupid happens, I just shut my PS3 off.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

ohwell.gif
alien.gif

That's that bull @*$+.

did CasperJr sign up???

EDIT:

nerd.gif
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Maaaan im taking this to the commisioner..

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

ohwell.gif
alien.gif

That's that bull @*$+.

did CasperJr sign up???

EDIT:

nerd.gif
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Maaaan im taking this to the commisioner..

^well we're obviously 1st on the waiver wire anyway so be patient my dude 
laugh.gif

i'll be damned if the good players that slipped through the cracks don't pay a visit to 'Carolina' first.

^well we're obviously 1st on the waiver wire anyway so be patient my dude 
laugh.gif

i'll be damned if the good players that slipped through the cracks don't pay a visit to 'Carolina' first.

Dude, lets play the games as an COMPLETE team before we cast out anyone. Dudes making personnel decisions and we aint played together for real yet. Relax.

People running around with there heads cut off.
laugh.gif

After lolly gagging with Bob, JBG and Infyno. I like what I saw. I don't think anyone was going hard and we won a good number of games. I've ran with Basco and He's legit. Carolina needs to get on though
grin.gif
. We just need to play as a unit and see what we can scrap together by Sunday.

We're going with what we have right now and we're going to grow from within.

Dude, lets play the games as an COMPLETE team before we cast out anyone. Dudes making personnel decisions and we aint played together for real yet. Relax.

People running around with there heads cut off.
laugh.gif

After lolly gagging with Bob, JBG and Infyno. I like what I saw. I don't think anyone was going hard and we won a good number of games. I've ran with Basco and He's legit. Carolina needs to get on though
grin.gif
. We just need to play as a unit and see what we can scrap together by Sunday.

We're going with what we have right now and we're going to grow from within.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Anthony Stark wrote:

Got drafted

larryleonhighfive.gif

You guys are looking like your about to drop someone though for that FA
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nah, we dont know. Like everyone on our team is happy with our squad.. As long as u (everyone) shows up and perform like i know u can from runnin with u ystrdy. then we'll all be good and a force in this tourney..
pimp.gif

But then again havin Poot on our squad somehow will be a good !+% benefit and will make us even stronger 
nerd.gif
 But like i said we're happy with everyone.... as of now atleast

laugh.gif
Yeah man thats cool, as long as i get to play a few games and if i choke then w/e.

How does it work btw? Around when will the first game be and is it single elimination? Ill try to request you guys on my team but if i dont get to it then feel free to request me, you can invite me whenever you see me on.

Thanks for the invite again Illo. Game froze on the loading screen, going to call it a session for now.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Anthony Stark wrote:

Got drafted

larryleonhighfive.gif

You guys are looking like your about to drop someone though for that FA
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nah, we dont know. Like everyone on our team is happy with our squad.. As long as u (everyone) shows up and perform like i know u can from runnin with u ystrdy. then we'll all be good and a force in this tourney..
pimp.gif

But then again havin Poot on our squad somehow will be a good !+% benefit and will make us even stronger 
nerd.gif
 But like i said we're happy with everyone.... as of now atleast

laugh.gif
Yeah man thats cool, as long as i get to play a few games and if i choke then w/e.

How does it work btw? Around when will the first game be and is it single elimination? Ill try to request you guys on my team but if i dont get to it then feel free to request me, you can invite me whenever you see me on.

Thanks for the invite again Illo. Game froze on the loading screen, going to call it a session for now.

Team 5
RKO
wbasco
infyrno
daema
jbg11241
carolinaftw                                               
indifferent.gif

justbob           
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
laugh.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]
laugh.gif

Felt as if i got proof of exoneration and yet STILL got the life sentence..i mean i know ive been off my game lately but how yall gon add this olllll MW2 pre marathon/lightweight/commando , run n hide around the corner til you chase him, bring a balde to a league of extraordinary assault rifles $*# %*%%+??

laugh.gif
 You tell em!  ... Pause, but i can shoot the creme outta Suzy Q .. You drafted these 'ol get shot while climbin' the ladder *%% #*!%!! ...

Team 5
RKO
wbasco
infyrno
daema
jbg11241
carolinaftw                                               
indifferent.gif

justbob           
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
laugh.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]
laugh.gif

Felt as if i got proof of exoneration and yet STILL got the life sentence..i mean i know ive been off my game lately but how yall gon add this olllll MW2 pre marathon/lightweight/commando , run n hide around the corner til you chase him, bring a balde to a league of extraordinary assault rifles $*# %*%%+??

laugh.gif
 You tell em!  ... Pause, but i can shoot the creme outta Suzy Q .. You drafted these 'ol get shot while climbin' the ladder *%% #*!%!! ...

Like I said before. We're going with who we have right now unless some horridness plays out.

I picked who I picked for a reason like/unlike the other captains. See if Boost will go for another team or two.

I'm not going to get into subbing guys in and out over a few 7-13, 9-11 games. I said earlier in this thread, I pick you, you'll have time to prove yourself and straighten yourself out. Now 1-13 output will probably get you put out.
laugh.gif

I also didn't want to go based on K/D ratios. I went with who I've played with and or who seemed to be good fits to grow as players. Boost said it himself last night how He had a STACKED team but when the season started, they couldn't gel and get it together.

Like I said before. We're going with who we have right now unless some horridness plays out.

I picked who I picked for a reason like/unlike the other captains. See if Boost will go for another team or two.

I'm not going to get into subbing guys in and out over a few 7-13, 9-11 games. I said earlier in this thread, I pick you, you'll have time to prove yourself and straighten yourself out. Now 1-13 output will probably get you put out.
laugh.gif

I also didn't want to go based on K/D ratios. I went with who I've played with and or who seemed to be good fits to grow as players. Boost said it himself last night how He had a STACKED team but when the season started, they couldn't gel and get it together.

Back
Top Bottom