PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

IMO, it's Sunday so we should do it earlier. I'll be working at 6am for the next two weeks..but whatever, i'll be there anyway.

so if you all want 8pmPST/11pmEST, it better start at 11..so start the lobby 15-30 minutes earlier.
man u know these damn games never start on time.  it'll start at 11:30 like usual.  the standard time should be 6pst/9est.

ima be on later holla at me.  it'll be good to run as a team.

Yo has anyone heard from this dude Hyper?

Ive trying to contact him on like 3 accounts... Since hes banned on here and Possibly again on PSN, idk how i can stay in touch with dude or how he can even captain a team w/ almost every account
banned

Son if ur reading this LMK and hit me up...

But if u cant/dont by sunday then man, i think ill step up and be the "official" captain.... Boost is that cool? Itd be a damn shame tho cause i was lookin forward to dominating cats with dude and our team
tired.gif

Ive trying to contact him on like 3 accounts... Since hes banned on here and Possibly again on PSN, idk how i can stay in touch with dude or how he can even captain a team w/ almost every account
banned

But if u cant/dont by sunday then man, i think ill step up and be the "official" captain.... Boost is that cool? Itd be a damn shame tho cause i was lookin forward to dominating cats with dude and our team
tired.gif

So... What happened to Hyper? He got banned on NT, deleted me, december, donut, and probably many others on all of his Hyper names?? Did he just rage quit on everything??
nerd.gif

So... What happened to Hyper? He got banned on NT, deleted me, december, donut, and probably many others on all of his Hyper names?? Did he just rage quit on everything??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

nerd.gif
Thats what im wondering.
If he just @%+# everyone and everything then

Thats why im sayin if , he cant/dont/doesnt want to contact me by gameday (sunday) then ill fully take over....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

nerd.gif
Thats what im wondering.
If he just @%+# everyone and everything then

Thats why im sayin if , he cant/dont/doesnt want to contact me by gameday (sunday) then ill fully take over....
nerd.gif

^damn! and it's just not fair if there are multiple split screens on the other team..

tried split screening once, NO GO..throws everything off..

and of course boost would leave me all by myself on villa with this squad on the other team
indifferent.gif
..as long as im .500 or somewhere around that range against 6 NT'ers, i'm ok with that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I didn't even know I was playing, I was watching the game on TNT

^damn! and it's just not fair if there are multiple split screens on the other team..

tried split screening once, NO GO..throws everything off..

and of course boost would leave me all by myself on villa with this squad on the other team
indifferent.gif
..as long as im .500 or somewhere around that range against 6 NT'ers, i'm ok with that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I didn't even know I was playing, I was watching the game on TNT

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

banned

tired.gif

Yeah, you can take the reigns. He went belly up it looks like, all his PSN accounts are gone and he's not answering his PMs on NT 
nerd.gif

banned

tired.gif

Yeah, you can take the reigns. He went belly up it looks like, all his PSN accounts are gone and he's not answering his PMs on NT 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

nerd.gif
Aight. Again, ill wait/give him til sunday to hit me up before i OFFICIALLY take the reigns.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

nerd.gif
Aight. Again, ill wait/give him til sunday to hit me up before i OFFICIALLY take the reigns.

Back
Top Bottom