PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

I'm with Keefer Sutherland.
You missed the sign-up, you can't come in late. Not fair to the guys who signed up on time and are sitting in the FA pool.

NVM, look like he signed up. But come on, whats with the "yea, I'm in, naw, I'm out" BS?

You missed the sign-up, you can't come in late. Not fair to the guys who signed up on time and are sitting in the FA pool.

NVM, look like he signed up. But come on, whats with the "yea, I'm in, naw, I'm out" BS?

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

didn't justbleeding draft him as his pic....what happened with that

didn't justbleeding draft him as his pic....what happened with that

Dudes were saying bitties signed him & a few other up.. They didn't do it on their own

Dudes were saying bitties signed him & a few other up.. They didn't do it on their own

Sup Yall , my bad I havent been updating with you guys.
So anyways I never said I didnt wanna play in the season? I thought I had been signed up for it , I just havennt been on NT as much plus I havent been playing Black Ops for a cool minute since I dont really like it as much , Ive been out enjoying my teenage life
laugh.gif
smile.gif

But if anything Im down to play for the season with yall , but Im not down to play online and stuff, I got tiredd of playing it got boring lol , So I guess Im in .

Sup Yall , my bad I havent been updating with you guys.
So anyways I never said I didnt wanna play in the season? I thought I had been signed up for it , I just havennt been on NT as much plus I havent been playing Black Ops for a cool minute since I dont really like it as much , Ive been out enjoying my teenage life
laugh.gif
smile.gif

But if anything Im down to play for the season with yall , but Im not down to play online and stuff, I got tiredd of playing it got boring lol , So I guess Im in .

I just remember Boost saying you and Pootaing were out, and he replaced you two on the list with Wesler and Arsnal

I just remember Boost saying you and Pootaing were out, and he replaced you two on the list with Wesler and Arsnal

Im confused , So Im out then ? If yes then its okay . 

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by pootaing

i can make the games if they are scheduled after 9/930 pst, otherwise im gonna be mia

They increase your hours at the "massage" parlor?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

$$#!%@ A POOT! SAME +@!* AS LAST YEAR! 

Cause everytime we play eastern cats they aint tryna play at midnight over there... It dont matter to me cause thats at 11cst over here but we have some team mates on the east and others from the east too...

I gotta think about it man.. Idk... Unless someone wants to trade for Poot 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Or i can pick up JP.. Idk I gotta think man.

Funny its down to those 2 for me , basically same +@!* as last year... 

But son, u cereal? nothin before 930PST? 
grin.gif
Well if i can get this consulting position, i would be home a lot earlier.
As of right now 9/930 pst. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by pootaing

i can make the games if they are scheduled after 9/930 pst, otherwise im gonna be mia

They increase your hours at the "massage" parlor?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

$$#!%@ A POOT! SAME +@!* AS LAST YEAR! 

Cause everytime we play eastern cats they aint tryna play at midnight over there... It dont matter to me cause thats at 11cst over here but we have some team mates on the east and others from the east too...

I gotta think about it man.. Idk... Unless someone wants to trade for Poot 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Or i can pick up JP.. Idk I gotta think man.

Funny its down to those 2 for me , basically same +@!* as last year... 

But son, u cereal? nothin before 930PST? 
grin.gif
Well if i can get this consulting position, i would be home a lot earlier.
As of right now 9/930 pst. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Boost just said you're back in...
Free Agent maybe? I don't know. I'm sure he'll clear it up.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Boost just said you're back in...
Free Agent maybe? I don't know. I'm sure he'll clear it up.

Ugh.... I gotta think man...
Again, u know id pick u up , no questions asked, but ur time restrictions are 
grin.gif
Haha no worries son..not that big of a deal

Back
Top Bottom