PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by Capo617

My bad on not accepting invites lately fellas. I been messing around on solo zombies with super speed and super jumps 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
are the super jump and speed only offline ?  i read you cant take them online

if they are ima be hella mad cause it took me so long to get the platinum for this game..

My bad on not accepting invites lately fellas. I been messing around on solo zombies with super speed and super jumps 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if they are ima be hella mad cause it took me so long to get the platinum for this game..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how can u get the super jump or speed?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how can u get the super jump or speed?

Originally Posted by Grimey

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that's what i need the last zombies trophy's 

Originally Posted by Grimey

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that's what i need the last zombies trophy's 

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Yeah when I'm running the party and Supreme joins with with his shorty I ain't even mad *insert pic*
laugh.gif
...she holds her own somewhat and even if she has a lot of deaths I try to make sure there's a full 6 so there's not a problem.

RKO would have picked her in the 3rd round.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Is team 2 playing tomorrow?

Yeah when I'm running the party and Supreme joins with with his shorty I ain't even mad *insert pic*
laugh.gif
...she holds her own somewhat and even if she has a lot of deaths I try to make sure there's a full 6 so there's not a problem.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Yo, dhuang...sorry about the second player that was with me tonight. My roommate just got back in town tonight and I didn't really wanna kick him off, seeing as how I don't even own the game and I'm playing with his disk. Good move going to Domination, though. I talked him into just trying to capture flags first and get kills second. Worked out pretty well...

June was killing, as usual. I don't remember who else was playing with us (I've been drinking), but I remember lilbballpenny, or whatever his name is, was kicking my !## in that one game that he wasn't on our team in Villa.

Yo, dhuang...sorry about the second player that was with me tonight. My roommate just got back in town tonight and I didn't really wanna kick him off, seeing as how I don't even own the game and I'm playing with his disk. Good move going to Domination, though. I talked him into just trying to capture flags first and get kills second. Worked out pretty well...

June was killing, as usual. I don't remember who else was playing with us (I've been drinking), but I remember lilbballpenny, or whatever his name is, was kicking my !## in that one game that he wasn't on our team in Villa.

Originally Posted by brian to the b

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wait what?......

Originally Posted by brian to the b

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wait what?......

stupid lv 15 prestige people always back out when they start losing, like why are you backing out for you're already maxed out.

i tried to get into your games process, but its always full

stupid lv 15 prestige people always back out when they start losing, like why are you backing out for you're already maxed out.

I'm always playing ground war... more people, matches last longer.
Shoot me an invite and I'll back out.

Back
Top Bottom